Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deazz

Question for developers and pvp qas

2 posts in this topic

Hello, i read so many forum posts about currently pvp state and seen so many of it already. I said this before that i do not wanna sound like a crying kid but this weekend i had free time to play fully pvp. Because of unstable server i qued unable to go in and lost like 160 pts from that and around 60-70 pts from disconnects. It's already messy i mean the hps are not scaling the classes are very likely no balanced even the stun durations are not working properly. Not the mention full 425 geared ( bis traits around 250-300k hps with tons of sockets ) players wich most likely instant lose or way too much try hard. Why did this firestorm pvp turned into this shit fest in this expension ? It was very good on the legion sure there was bugs on some classes that given unfair advantage to other players but it wasn't this messy. A rogue dies without cheat death proc, paladin do 189k temple verdict, udk ( fixed value necrotic strike %5 and  incress %10 when it crits wich should not have tho. ) Nobody really like to explain anything to players about these stuff? I am pretty sure that the guy named tweek try to explain stuff and say that i am trying to flame here or trying to throw tanturm but whatever i said is totally truth. Look at the warmane i mean old expensions with thousands of players cause of stable service. How about firestorm atm ? Losing players constantly i mean it's okay if you are up for the losing so many more but we love here and it's really not hard to deal with these stuff. You guys fixing stuff that barely 10-15 people care about instead of fixing stuff that hundreds of people ask i mean why ?

On 12/30/2019 at 8:01 PM, deazz said:

It was very good on the legion

?

I remember we had no diminishing returns and no cooldown on the survival hunter net thingy, so I could mass-spam it in pvp locking whoever I had targeted forever.

Druids had no (!) manacost on their healing spells therefor being able to spamheal like crazy.

Affliction warlocks could literally spread the pest through battlegrounds, just standing in the back and watching everyone infect eachother with their plague dealing damage like crazy..

This is a private server, and while more and more gets implemented this is part of the emulation cycle. I also don't want to nag, merely mention that "it was very good" is a statement that depends a lot on when you were playing and how long it took to get certain things (diminishing returns for example) emulated.