Heiko

How to do ICC 25m

4 posts in this topic

I would just like to know how the general raid works on this server. I tried going through it last night. It seemed fine at first, skipping the Gunship Battle is a usual thing on most servers. But when I get to Putricide he is not active at all, he just stands at the front of the entrance to his room and does nothing. So I skipped him. Went all the way to Sindragosa and killed her, went to Upper Spire and the teleporter to the Lich King didn't work. It does nothing, so how do I go about killing him?

Also at some stages the teleporters just stop giving me more options and Lady Deathwhisper respawns, making me do the whole raid again. So I'm mainly trying to farm Invincible like everyone who does ICC. But I can't unlock HC due to the fact that I have no way to get to the Lich King on Normal 10 and 25.

They simply don't want you to farm certain mounts on this server - they rather make things seem glitched and have you buy from their store.

I've noticed this a lot on this server, even on older Xpac raids - they want to force you into buying exotic xmog gear from the store.

Hard pass here.

Well the Putrice bug is unpleasent, but not always present, someone said, that sometimes it helps when you re-enter the instance...but sometimes it just doesn't happen at all...I don't know...I had no problem with proffesor 3/4 times I went in (but I don't really know how to prevent it)

About forcing you to buy mounts, I don't really see it like that...because the drop rate on Invincible on 25HC is still 100% so you need just one succesful run to get it...

Also if you find someone who has done the normal, you can enter with him into HC, just one person needs achiev from normal to do HC...

Anyway, good luck with ICC

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here