Bonjer

banned since 1 year

5 posts in this topic

Hi I opened this account many years ago, I lent this account to a friend of mine about 1 year ago and he insulted an admin of the game, what I want to ask you and if you can possibly mislead the account .. If in case you do, thank you a thousand. (Sorry if my English is a little painful)

Greetings @Bonjer,

You're responsible for your account, I don't think there's something that can be done, you can try making a ban appeal instead. Although, keep this in mind:

On 8/31/2019 at 8:37 PM, Otacon said:
  • Your account is yours, and your responsibility only: no excuses can invalidate this statement. In order to properly secure your account, you are advised to read this topic (even if you think your account is already safe!)

• Following the previous point, account sharing / exchange is strictly forbidden. If any case involves account theft / account sharing with a 'friend' or similar, all involved player's accounts will be suspended, including the complainant's one(s).

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

i did but no one answer

3 hours ago, Bonjer said:

i did but no one answer

Receiving a reply might take a while, please be patient.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here