Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mnt1998

[Declined] Winterspring quest BFA Sethraliss [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Winterspring quest BFA Sethraliss

Type: In-game

Description: 

"They grow up so fast" quest which gives the "Winterspring cub" That gives daily quests for 20 days to obtain the "Frost Winterspring saber" mount is bugged. I have 2 issues that i would suggest getting fixed. First: As far as i have progressed, I noticed that the daily quest (From the cub) for gathering 5 Wildkin feathers and 1 yeti hide is bugged; The Wildkin feathers do not get picked up or appear in the inventory even after complete restart of the game, retaking of the quest or delete cache. Yeti hide gets picked up properly. Second: After i deleted of "They grow up quest in order to retake it as an attempt to fix the Wildkin not picking up, i lost x3 whiskers which i needed to turn in for the main quest. This is not a complaint but rather a suggestion, I am a new WoW player never played retail or classic so this is all new experiences for me, I love this game and this server and i want to see it in it's best shape. I have already talked to a few respectful and professional staff members that tried helping me in-game but failed. If i can find help from making this suggestion thread i would be very grateful. I would also like to acknowledge appreciate the efforts of all FS team for making this for even a fresh player a great experience. Sadly i deleted the video i took of the quest bug out of frustration earlier lol, but I'll attach a wowhead link for it.

Quest giver  https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=10618/rivern-frostwind#sells

This NPC can be found in Winterspring .

He is located at 50,10.

He is on top of the overhanging ice projection at Frostsaber rock.  You have to circle around behind it and climb to the top to reach him.  You can't see him from below and you can't see him from behind -- he's only visible once you're about halfway up the projection.

I'm a mount collector so being able to obtain this mount would be amazing.

Thanks.

66539-reins-of-the-winterspring-frostsaber.jpg

Greetings @mnt1998,

Not a suggestion thread, declined. Unfortunately, we do not handle bug reports through forums, please make a new report on our bug tracker instead. Click here to make a report.

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.