• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
Imi.

Shortcut Icons

6 posts in this topic

Hey I just made some shortcut icons for wow.exe shortcuts(.lnk files), since the launcher is still hella bugged. ^^ And who whants a useless process to run in the background. :P

MoP

WoD 

Cata

PS.: I still could not find WotLK's bmp :C

Edited by Imi.
ICO File double link.
2 people like this

yeah its a good idea to making a new basic folder ("Firestorm") and put all the games into this and using some of this icons.^^

I like them, it's really hard to notice the little imperfection.

expansion_icons.png

That's the website icon sprite

expansion_icons.png

That's the website icon sprite

Yes, but too low resolution ^^

And I'm too lazy to convert them(2mins xD), so do it yourself. ;<

IDK if anyone s still using the exe file to start WOTLK but I've found the HighRes icon ages ago, I just forgot about my profile and topics :v + I felt the need to hide every unnecessary $h*t & post this crap .. 9_9 lel

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOWNLOAD

Edited by Imi.