L4RVIS

Deamon Hunter "The Keystone" Quest

8 posts in this topic

So after completing all the quests in Mardum, I'm left with this one, "The Keystone", and we have to kill the Brood Queen Tyranna, but she has 111K and I'm just one, so how am I suppost to progress?

1 person likes this

Number squish might of been messed up. I just deleted my demon hunter after getting to that point since even after farming healtstones which took way too long to do I still couldn't beat her. 

If you go to the bottom you can just leave (a crystal is down there you just tough to activate it).

Brood queen tyranna doesnt want to drop the sagerite key so I cant activste the crystal 

1 person likes this

hey i have the same problem ...im just onlyone who fight with her but on all youtube videos is army there for help...so this is mission imposible i thing its some kind of bug in firestorm :/

Hi everyone.

You can report this on our Bugtracker.
Note that we are currently focusing on our Oribos server so it will take a while to get to your ticket.

Greetings
Ech0

The whole server seems to be effected. You of course can't beat Tyrarna, but it gets just as bad if you take the portal to SW. You start the quest for battle for azeroth and the mini boss you have to kill is just as powerful. Not sure if all classes are like this but Demon Hunter is certainly broken.