Decibel1578

Demon Hunter Final boss issue

6 posts in this topic

I found myself stuck in the Demon Hunter mainquest inside the flyng fortress, i have to kill the queen but no player is joining the fight and i cant kill her alone. Another player suggested me to use the Unstuck command in the website to bypass the final step of the mainquest but that teleport me a little back and not to another region...so im stuck there, none is joining in HOURS and even if a random one come, 2 is not enough either to kill her....

HELP PLEASE! I NEED MY DEMON HUNTER!

Just go down, there should be NPC that gives you the next quest that gets you teleported to Dalaran and you can start questing in Legion. You just skip this quest. You get all your abilities and everything. I think most people do it like this.

Hope this helps.

u can also ask 2 people to summon u to SW/Org dungeon at the start of DH quest zone chain. U get every spell, the mount the bags & 100g

15 hours ago, Kvintus said:

Just go down, there should be NPC that gives you the next quest that gets you teleported to Dalaran and you can start questing in Legion. You just skip this quest. You get all your abilities and everything. I think most people do it like this.

Hope this helps.

"JUST GO DOWN" where? i serched for this NPC but i cant find it

There is way down in the citadel where is boss, just go left or right from the entrance to the boss arena and there should be way down and down and down and there should be NPC and a portal...

Here basicly way down - 

Here is the NPC to talk to - https://www.wowhead.com/npc=97303/kayn-sunfury

With the quest - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=38729/return-to-the-black-temple

On 20. 3. 2020 at 0:05 AM, andyblast said:

u can also ask 2 people to summon u to SW/Org dungeon at the start of DH quest zone chain. U get every spell, the mount the bags & 100g

And this is also good idea.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here