Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Envious

[5.4.8] Collection of Guides and Firestorm Insight [Arms/Fury/Prot]

8 posts in this topic

Hey there, Guys. 

Rather than just copying some mediocre Battle.net forum guide, like another certain individual (/cough) or creating three new guides from scratch, I opted to just provide links to the best guides of 5.4.8's time on Retail. [Same applies to the WoD Guides]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keep in mind that these Guides have all been created as a collaboration, by some of the most cutting-edge warriors in the world-first race back then. Collision also sacrificed a lot of time back then, to get these guides mathematically on-point.

(He's the guy keeping the SimCraft Profile for Fury and Arms as awesome as it is! - aka the best Simcraft Profile of all the classes, since the Program's first incarnation)

So, without further or do...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FURY [MoP]                                                                                                    ARMS [MoP]                                                                                                     PROT [MoP]

FURY [WoD]                                                                                                   ARMS [WoD]                                                                                                     PROT [WoD]

Firestorm Insight (current as of 19.01.16') - MoP

"What's wrong with the storm, y'all?"

Currently nothing. The most notable inconsistencies that affect warriors as it is, is the bug that enables raid groups to stack two Crit-buffs. This however, affects a great many classes and speccs and only really makes Fury DPS more stable and the specc less RNG-based. The same could be said about fire mages. All in all, there's nothing to fear and nothing worth of note, y'all. ;) Just make sure to go replace Crit's priority with Mastery, when you're playing Fury and have gone beyond the 53% Crit-cap for Bloodthirst.

>This section will be updated whenever there's something new going on, that is worth noting<

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Subsection - Firestorm Insight - WoD - coming when I find the time so summ it all up. Ashran currently utterly re-iterates all the Warrior speccs in many ways, mostly due to RPPM Bugs with strong trinkets and grand weapon enchants)

569df4355e4c1_workinprogress.png.3fcaa83

Edited by Envious

Post-Publishing Disclaimer of Doom, because I can't fucking edit the post for some shitty reason: The Content shown in this Thread is 101%, completely, definitely for PvE. I'm not kidding, really. Only take into Account for PvP, if you don't know how your Rotation works or if you still don't know how to refresh Rend... *sob* .. the person I'm pulling at, knows... *sob*...

Short Update!

https://goo.gl/vO8L9r

Didn't take much time and should help with all your Fury endeavors! MoP Arms is pretty much the same, except for the whole dual-wielding deal. ;) 

WoD Stuff following soon, in a new - separate - Thread, as the Class Forums have now been split.

I started playing again just today and I've been making a damage bugtesting spreadsheet, just like old times. I haven't looked too deep into changelogs that are undocumented on Wowhead just yet but I still remember one changelog that Pandashan never got around to:

• Raging Blow increased by 20% (228% up from 190%)
  • Bloodthirst increased by 20% (108% up from 90%)

From what I can tell, this hasn't been fixed yet. And then there's a small one that's only an annoyance for DPS testing on dummies:

• Storm Bolt should do 500% damage on boss dummies

I'll keep snooping because I've forgotten a lot of the bugs I complained about when I left a year ago.

Edited by VerneAsimov

Good to see you back, Buddie. I also just came back to MoP, after my WF-Progression Plans for Legion basically got crossed out by my IRL Stuff. Oh well, shit happens. Figured I'd come back here until the August Release anyway, since most decent Guilds aren't even recruiting at the moment (On Retail). Guess there's hope for our Class on Firestorm, if the both of us are back. :^) 

Well and to be honest. Legion Alpha access doesn't really keep you interested, when the people in charge ignore Class Feedback by the Top-Progression Players for 5 consecutive Alpha Builds and then give you a short post of "We like where this Specc is going", while the entire Feedback Thread is drowning in tears. :D 

"We like where this spec is going"

literally 3 button rotation where Slam is 90% of it

15 hours ago, VerneAsimov said:

"We like where this spec is going"

literally 3 button rotation where Slam is 90% of it

I didn't even check which Forum he responded in. Did he literally just do it on the Arms Feedback Thread?! I thought he'd at least adress both speccs, since they're equally controversial. That'd be fucking lazy.