Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kadarious

[Declined] Voting system [Website]

3 posts in this topic

Title: Voting system

Type: Website

Description: 

Hello Firestorm Staff. I think my suggestion will help many and i think im not the first one to think of it so here it is. I know the you can vote only in-game to that Bloodelf npc every 24 hours. But what if we could also vote from the website. Because i noticed that we have a huge amount of people who can only play on weekends (including myself) so that means they get to vote only 3 days a week now im not saying its not enough and i respect your game but wouldn't be better if we can vote from the website when were not near any pc? To  be honest i think it will help us alot. So please take my suggestion into consideration because it will make alot of people Happy 😃. And thank you and Good job on everything you've done to us so far and Keep it up 👍

We HAD voting..

vv

People Abused

vv

Voting was removed.

3 hours ago, andyblast said:

We HAD voting..

vv

People Abused

vv

Voting was removed.

I see..But what's the problem of making the very same voting system but in the website.. like going into a part of the website where is a huge button that says Vote and you press and you get the same amount of loyalty points that you get from an in-game vote..No links to websities and crap like that. Easy and Simple