polik3

Working BFA Auctionator addon?

4 posts in this topic

Hello! Looks like Auctionator doesn't work correctly on BFA server. I tryed different versions of this addon, but fail. Addon doesn't show lowest price when I try to sell something. Can someone give me working auc addon for our BFA realm please? Auctioneer or Auctionator. Thank you!

Greetings @polik3,

As I have used both of them before (8.2.0 version of the addons), they are working just fine. Try completing a full scan first and then check the item prices. I'd recommend using Auctionator as it's more straight forward in comparison to Auctioneer. Also, reading the documentation of the addon or a guide on how to use them would be helpful.

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

Edited by Miolaro

I really hate to necro this thread, but I feel it is necessary.

I have tried different versions of auctioneer, including the one posted above.

Scans work fine (as long as it is a long scan or an update to item prices before posting, not "getall") but when going to post an item, it says "internal auction error" on the screen, and the item isn't posted on AH.

I even disabled all other addons to make sure there wasn't a conflict and tried posting an item, the Error still comes up. 

Something has changed between March and May. 

Can you look into it please? 

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here