peperklip420

Disconnects

9 posts in this topic

I've wanted to play since 8 AM this evening but, I'm already disconnected 3 times in a row with a little over 5 to 10 minutes playtime in between.....

What's going on? massive updates? crappy server machine??

please Firestorm fix this right instead of multiple DC's in a row...

Or give an explanation on what's happening in the update feed so we know what to expect...

Thank you,

kind regards,

Kavu 

Greetings @peperklip420,

Crashes happen, they are unpredictable and sometimes can't be fixed right away. Just keep in mind that once a crash happens it will be looked at by the developers and be fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

1 person likes this

Alright thanks for the quick answer.

Wish you guys luck with further crash fixes!

Keep ut the good work!

Kind Regards

Kavu

On 29/3/2020 at 9:27 PM, Miolaro said:

Greetings @peperklip420,

Crashes happen, they are unpredictable and sometimes can't be fixed right away. Just keep in mind that once a crash happens it will be looked at by the developers and be fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

You know we keep on depleting keys and wiping on raid bosses, yes? Do something to fix these problems for real.

i'm trying to play but there are so many crashes all day crashing and back, any 10 min , guys you should choose a time to fix the most urgent things and not all day long 

19 minutes ago, ture1989 said:

You know we keep on depleting keys and wiping on raid bosses, yes? Do something to fix these problems for real.

If I recall correctly, your keys don't get downgraded after the realm crashes, developers implemented a fix a while ago. As for bosses, well... there isn't much we can do. As mentioned crashes happen and expected. Thanks for your understanding.

hey guys

yesterday i go DG and i have DC and when i login i stuck in black aeria and i can't use hearthstone . Can i use something to teleport me out of DG

Untitled.png

16 hours ago, Miolaro said:

If I recall correctly, your keys don't get downgraded after the realm crashes, developers implemented a fix a while ago. As for bosses, well... there isn't much we can do. As mentioned crashes happen and expected. Thanks for your understanding.

My key still downgrades after crashes... In any case, it's not the best thing to keep on failing keys 3 or 4 times a day...

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here