mauam

Uniting Zandalar, Reputation with Talanji

12 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm a paladin 120, I found some problems with Uniting Zandalar Quest, I can't finish this quest becouse I can't get friendly reputation with Talanji's expedition.

I walked around all Nazmir searching for quests, but i couldn't find anyone, so i can't finish this "Uniting Zandalar Quest", was that a bug? How can I fix this problem? Any solutions?

1 person likes this

Greetings @mauam,

It should be working, I'd recommend making an in-game ticket for further assistance, Game Masters will assist you from there.

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

I'm writing here 'cause it said to me 'error creating a gm ticket' in game... don't know why...

It is just a visual bug, ignore it, your ticket will be registered anyway.

I'm sorry, I don't want to disturb you but, I had no answer in game... what I've to do for this problem? Without Talanji's expedition l can't complete Uniting Zandalar and so I can't play world quests...

18 minutes ago, mauam said:

I'm sorry, I don't want to disturb you but, I had no answer in game... what I've to do for this problem? Without Talanji's expedition l can't complete Uniting Zandalar and so I can't play world quests...

There are a lot of variables that could have caused an issue such as this one, be patient, and wait for a Game Master to get to you through in-game tickets.

4 days now with the same problem. 4 days the ticket allways open but no answer from any GM. Do something guys. We cant play at all without this quest..

1 person likes this

I'm still waiting for help with this ticket open...

Irongeo what's your pg's name? We should keep in touch in game... So If someone fix for one of us, we can help each other.

I'm currently having the same issue.I've finished Zuldazar then went back to scouting map to start for other regions and nothing.I can't get any quests for Voldun and Nazmir.

18 minutes ago, Mograine said:

I'm currently having the same issue.I've finished Zuldazar then went back to scouting map to start for other regions and nothing.I can't get any quests for Voldun and Nazmir.

You will have to open a ticket as well and wait for a Game Master to assist you from there. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do through forums.

Ok I did it, it's all fine, if you can't see the Talanji's expedition it's 'cause you don't have finished the Zuldazar's quests. There are some little bugs in some quests, but you can finish that. Check if it's all complete! For me it wasn't, but now it's ok and I'm actually plaing Talanji's expedition.

Edited by mauam
1 person likes this

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here