VickyChar

No npcs shown in Zandalar

10 posts in this topic

Hello, i have a level 110 Zandalari troll. When i'm at Dazar'alon i cannot see the npcs with the available quests although i can see them on map. When  I am at the flight master and i see people taking the flight path but i cannot see the flight master. Even when i found an npc with available quests i couldn't see the mobs in order to finish them. I asked a player near me if he could see them and he answered yes, they also attacked him but not me. Why this is happening and how i could fix that?

WoWScrnShot_040320_202806.jpg

i cannot even see the portal to orgrimmar any more

WoWScrnShot_040320_203825.jpg

Greetings @VickyChar,

You must complete the introduction quest first in Orgrimmar and then make your way to Dazar'alor. From what I can see you haven't got your Heart of Azeroth yet. That means you got a few quests that await you in Orgrimmar (you will get the quests as soon as you enter Orgrimmar). You should go there and complete them. (They usually have a horde badge on their side) For further assistance, I'd recommend making an in-game ticket so Game Masters can assist you from there.

(PS: For the portal issue, try unstucking from our website, although if that doesn't work you could always ask a mage to make you a portal or a warlock to summon you there. You could also wait for a Game Master to assist you after submitting an in-game ticket.)

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

Edited by Miolaro

OK thank you but how can i get to orgrimmar if i cannot see the portal?

14 minutes ago, Miolaro said:

(PS: For the portal issue, try unstucking from our website, although if that doesn't work you could always ask a mage to make you a portal or a warlock to summon you there. You could also wait for a Game Master to assist you after submitting an in-game ticket.)

i asked from a mage to open me a portal but i couldn't see it when he opened it.Something is wrong and i don't know what or how can i fix it 

Proceed on making an in-game ticket, Game Masters will assist you from there. Also, keep in mind that receiving a reply might take a while so please be patient.

I try to open an in-game ticket but when i try to submit it it says error creating ticket.Something is wrong with my character and i don't know what, maybe it is kind of a bug.Is there any admin in this server to support me??. I went to the bank to take a gun and i couldn't see the npcs there.I need help 

It is just a visual bug, your ticket will be registered anyway. Submit the ticket and wait for a Game Master to answer it.

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here