[Sethraliss] Kikamoo

14 posts in this topic

Character Name: Kikamoo

Issue: Sethraliss

Operating System: Windows 10

How was your game downloaded?: Blizzard

Describe your problem:

Good afternoon,

I am so very sorry to bother onec again. I got told it is not a "technical support" question but I have no idea where else to ask. I posted a question asking that it is impossible for me to learn Legion Skinning, and got the anwser that upon skinning the first mob in Legion I will get it, or get an item that will give me a quest. But i cannot skin a single animal. I tried SO many different types of creatures in EACH zone and it always says "Invalid Target" and it does not let me skin them.

I have a knife and all, my Draenor skinning skill is maxed out, I even learned Kul-Tiran hoping it will work but still nothing. How come I cannot learn Legion Skinning? It does not let me skin anything. I even tried completing a skinning quest but nothing neither.

Thank you for your kindness and I once again apologize, if it does not belong here. But I believe it does.

Sincerely,

Kikamon

WoWScrnShot_040420_133840.jpg

Screenshot_52.png

1 person likes this

Greetings @Kikamon,

Not a technical support thread. The technical support section provides help with technical issues such as the ones below:

• Client crashes.
  • Getting disconnected every 3 minutes.
  • Infinite loading screen.
  • Issues with the website.
  • etc.

In other words, errors or issues that don't allow you to access the game at all. Also, as I mentioned in your previous post, "Although keep in mind that some of them may not work. In that case, I'd recommend reporting on our bug tracker instead." I will move now move your thread to the general discussion as it is more fit there. Hopefully, that makes it clear.

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

Thank you,

I have reported it to Bug Tracker and saw many reports with the same issue some dated even 2 months back. I really hope it gets fixed as now only people that bought the proffesion through Website shop seem to have it maxed out and fully working.

I am having the same problem with WoD skinning on the 8.0.2 server.  It doesn;t let me skin that first MoB in order to gather the skinning scroll. I have submitted multiple tickets but they keep getting deleted without an explanation.

11 minutes ago, Rudemaster said:

I am having the same problem with WoD skinning on the 8.0.2 server.  It doesn;t let me skin that first MoB in order to gather the skinning scroll. I have submitted multiple tickets but they keep getting deleted without an explanation.

Hehe it also easier to delete than fix it :-)

@Rudemaster and @Swoppermore

Draenor Skinning is obtainable via a scroll. It does not let you skin animals in Draenor BUT there are mobs that drop it!

If you go to Shadowmoon Valley, mid-map area, there are mobs called "Shadowmoon Portalmaster" and if you kill them you can loot them for scrolls to teach you Draenor proffesions like Skinning/Mining/Herb/Cooking etc.!

1 person likes this

@Kikamon

On Sethraliss , they are only dropping tons of First Aid and Cooking Scrolls for me.  No Skinning.

Edited by Rudemaster

@Rudemaster

I did it on Sethraliss like 3 days ago and got a scroll for every proffesion after 10/15 min of farming. So it definitelly drops. Don't give up!

1 person likes this

@Kikamon  Thank You.. I'll keep trying

@Kikamon5 hours of farming and still no skinning scroll. I have gotten First aid, cooking, mining and Herbalism

EDIT - Just got it after 6 hours

Edited by Rudemaster

Now I have to get my Mining scroll on my paladin :(   I hate Grinding for stuff that should be first drop items

Got my WoD mining quicker than my Skinning scroll.  Now I am suck on Legion Skinning.  I can;t get the quest if I can;t skin my first mob.  Help Please. At least in WoD we could get a scroll as a Drop.. No such thing in Legion.

Still no Legion Skinning.  How hard can it be to add it to a vendor if you aren't going to fix the fact that we can't skin any mobs to get it from the skinning loot table.

1 person likes this

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here