Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remolkeman

Cross realm and new PvP season

5 posts in this topic

As you stated a long ago, the new PvP season of WoD would come with the cross realm feature, this means a new honor set(670 and scales to 700) and a new cp set(700 and scales to 730). So the implementation of this gear(cp set) means you are killing the PvE progression since mythic Highmaul it's not even release and Blackrock foundry is not finish and haven't mythic mode yet. But PvPers need new content, they have been in the same season for 1 year more or less so it would be unfair for them to not release new PvP content!

My idea is:

It would be great to make a reset of cp and rating, so everyone start in the same conditions and implement ONLY the honor set and buy it by conquest points(I mean change its price from honor to conquest point). This will give more time to work on PvE and PvPers would have new content until the fully release of mythic Blackrock foundry. I know this idea isn't the best, a lot of people don't like PvE and only think on PvP but I think is pointless going into a raid that drops 685 ilvl gear when you can get 700 ilvl gear faster and easier and developers work would be a "waste" of time(not for me, I will do PvE even if the 700 ilvl gear is implemented) since they are working on a content that very few people are going to have fun with it.

Hope you understand this suggestion and sorry for my bad english!

There won't be a new pvp season gear, if there will be any, it will be customized to scale properly to not ruin the PvE progression.

If they do implement the cross realm without the new season, they would basically break their promise,Even if it does ruin PvE.

They promised us the new season with the cross realm pvp, if they won't release it then why release the cross realm pvp either ? someone like me is almost full nd i ill only need the cross pvp to farm the new season..

So there will be NO new PVP Gear or?