Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
axriste

[Declined] About Healing In PVP [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: About Healing In PVP Garrosh

Type: In-game

Description: 

I have noticed something that makes me very happy, healing in PVP has been nerfed. Thats awersome i hated as ungeared trying get some honnor in Bgs and on the enemy team one healer immortal trolling the whole BG. One warrior no skill picking second wind talend and instant becoming like a Boos thing that only with unstopable full burst may die may not. I hated Druids Heart of the wild like a healer thing for almost 1 minute. I hated Spirit Bond of Hunters its silly that amound of heal almost second wind same category and without clicking anything WTFFFF!!!! I Hated in 2v2 always always always 1dps healer combo and no 2 pure authentic male DPSes PLEASE DONT CHANGE IT LET IT AS IT IS NOW PLEASE I LOVE IT!!!

Heal is for raids to heal the tank which is been hitted by A BOSS. in PVP if you want to heal you must heal maximun the maximun damage you could do as a DPS class end of the story.

PS Excuse my English  i think you got the point.

Edited by axriste
Edit Realm

Greetings @axriste,

Not a suggestion thread, declined. I don't quite understand what's the suggestion here if you're referring to an issue regarding healing in PVP or anything related to it, consider reporting on our bug tracker instead.

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

Edited by Miolaro