Tegno

[Declined] Sethralis [Website]

4 posts in this topic

Title: Sethralis

Type: Website

Description: 

Hello,

Is it possible to get more information about the server down times of Sethralis.

We can't find anny info on this.

Today its verry poor uptime. after a few min its going down again.

Inform us so people dont get pissed and walk away.

I did run a server for over 10 years. and i can tell what the consequences can be.

Greetings @Tegno,

Please be more specific about your suggestion. What are you referring to as "downtime"? Looking forward to your reply. This suggestion will be declined if no definition is provided.

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

as like today there were manny server crashes. and each time the server was online . it went down in a few min. again.

If you guys are working on the server let people know from time to time. so they cam expact downtime off the server.

I have tryed to login  manny times today and only this evening the server was running for about 1.5 hours . You can see that in the logs.

Crashes are not predictable, whenever there's a patch that needs to be applied there will be a restart. Restarts are being announced in-game (sometimes in discord as well depending on the patch) usually 30-40 minutes before so players have time to finish what they are doing. If the server goes offline in an instant, it means it crashed (and since crashes are unpredictable, it couldn't be announced). Although the developers are aware when the realm crashes and will work on a fix as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.