Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FFFXF

[Declined] A fix for achievement hunters(Garrosh) [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: A fix for achievement hunters(Garrosh)

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hey Firestorm staff, 

I understand that scripting takes a lot of time and effort. I have greatly enjoyed being a part of your community. I play on Garrosh (MOP) and have noticed that many older raids have broken or completely missing bosses. Battle for mount hyjal, eye of eternity and ulduar are some examples. For someone who plays mostly PVE, the inability to get certain drops for transmog or achievements for mounts kinda sucks. What I'd suggest is that these dungeons are looked at, even an unscripted boss thats killable would be better than a lack thereof. It would allow players to finish sought after achievements like the Ulduar Raider ones that reward mounts, or even the Classic Dungeonmaster(as ragefire chasm is broken). Or add a placeholder that can be killed like is done for many quests across azeroth.

If this can't be done reasonably, I'd atleast suggest a list of broken dungeons be pinned to the servers board so players stop asking if X or Y is working.

Thanks for reading.

Greetings @FFFXF,

Not a suggestion thread, declined. I'd recommend reporting those dungeons/raids on our bug tracker instead. 

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.