Abomination

Buy and Sell Characters on Sethraliss Realm

8 posts in this topic

Hi when are you guys going to implement the Character Buy and Sell Option on Sethraliss Realm as this Option is on all Other Realms. Me and Many other players would Like this Option to come on BFA Realm

Thank you5ea838387aade_SellandBuy.png.bb2dd1167f23c9d9ad28b77ccf032f6b.png 

5 people like this

Greetings, 

It was answered a while ago on a Q&A, and as far as I know, there aren't any plans of Character marketplace being implemented.

a99VoTj.png

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

Well alot of people think this this should be added and alot of people cant afford to buy full geared chars with this Boost option that you guys provide for example if i had to buy a full 425 gear character i could feed my family for 11 months in my country its way too expensive as for many other players the same thing applies. I think that you should add the option to sell your character so that we could also use our points for some items that we want on our other characters. This will Definitely Be a great help to the Firestorm Community! 

Edited by Abomination

I'd like to be able to buy a character too. Due to bugs I can't progress the quest line to unlock Lightforged Draenei. Honestly I'd pay £20 to skip the grind and just unlock them on my account. So annoying.

agreed buying character would provide explored map, reputations, etc. dont have to do from scratch quest for reps and unlock world quest etc. which Character Boost doesn't provide.

1 person likes this

Marketplace won't be a thing, why ? cuse i'm pretty sur i'm safe saying that it was actually not cost effective for firestorm

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here