Keshertoto

So, how well is the server working? What is working?

4 posts in this topic

So, i do wanter, what is working, and what isn't?

First off, what from Legion is scripted? Are raids working, to farm tmogs, and/or mounts, achievments?
For the questlines, are care only to lvl up there,
How is lvling up by overall? Does quests and dungeons work? Can i lvl up without much of annoyonca, because quests does not work, and i have to get another one, or leave dungeon group, because the dungeon is bugged?
How are old raids, can we farm mounts and tmogs from them?

And most importantly, how is BfA content? Are quest zones scripted, at least those to get to max lvl? Are world quests working, and the vital questlines alright? 
How is war campaign working?
How are raids/rdf working?
How are dungeons working, which are scripted, and which are closed?
How well are classes scripted? Will i encounter being unable to cast a spell, cause it is bugged, or someone doing 99999999999,999999999 dmg, cause a spell is bugged?

Thank you very much for your answers!

I'd like to know as well, just started playing and reached lvl 82.

Alot of the questlines from BC,WOTLK,CATA are totaly borked and you have to constantly change zones to do what's working there.

I'd like to know how much of the world quests outside of BfA is scripted, meaning WoD,L,MoP.

Was told in Discord that BfA is 100% scripted properly. I can't wait to get there (perhaps in 3-5 days? going at full speed leveling...)

90% of the stuff is broken, farming old mounts is hard af as well, its currently 8.1.5 but u dont have island expeditions or most of the stuff in general, ur better off just not playing or playing legion, cus ye... its a total mess

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here