bluelion

support LOADING SCREEN STOPING

7 posts in this topic

Hi, i got a problem i was playing my game until i dc , log again but he seems to be with some problem because i get stuck on loading screen and i let it like a 1 hour but still can*t go in game 

Edited by bluelion

Hello,

Is this happening on all characters or just ones is specific zones, if it's zones please unstuck them here - https://firestorm-servers.com/us/account/index

If it's all your characters please close the game down and delete your cache, interface and wtf folder and relaunch the game as Administrator. Please then head over settings before logging in and make sure that are turned to recommend or lower and head over to network and make sure optimized for network speed is checked and try to load into the realm again. 

Faster solution press alt+f4 and start the client again.

These are the 3 untold things you have to know, when you are playing here.

1) The solution for most of the problems is: Press alt+f4 and restart the client. If that doesn't solve it, delete the content of the Cache folder and restart the game.

2) For all other Problems you would think, that a GM will and can help you. On that server it ain't true! In the most cases they don't have the permission to help you. So stick to 1) or delete the Quest and move on.

3) If you write a ticket and call for help you will have to deal with things like I wrote in 2). On top of that you will get a answer from a GM for a problem that cant be solved by him/her like: Sorry I cant help you, pls write a Ticket in the Bugtracker. And thats it. You can look there if a ticket exists, that contains your Problem/bug or create one.

So in conclusion: 

If you have a Problem do 1). If it doese't disappears go to 3) and look if the problem is already on a ticket. If so ignor your bug an move on, if it is a Quest bug. If you fund a new bug do 3).

Thank you for reading and have always loot luck!

Edited by 2ice0

So... Installed the game. 

1st time in loading screen... game freezes at 10/15%. 

I delete chache, WTF and Interface folders. Launch Firestorm and game itself with adminstrator privileges > loading screen freezes at 90%. Ridiculous. Ah! Tried the unstuck character too but since it's my 1st login EVER ... Ridiculous again... 

I wonder how the game would load with Addons activated LOL

2nd attempt > finally I got to the cutscene... pressed Yes to cancel... Screen goes black and after a while "Error on bla bla bla stream. Blizzard bla bla bla xxx 322". 

3th attempt > Loading screen freezes at 60%. 

4th attempt > Loading screen freezes at 60%

5th attempt > IT'S A WIN! LOL

Edited by Seth-PT

u have registry keys for some part of retail WoW, either previous install or opening account page from front game screen or something else.

Safest/easiest/cleanest would be

• uninstall retail wow, if +
  • download full FS client (WITHOUT launcher) >> unzip/rar/ace & put in a clean folder with a non WoW name like \Firestorm Legion... >> play from wow.exe of ur OS type (u can make a clean shortcut)
  • dont even bother with mini install circus.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here