RealSky

[Declined] Reward for the most dedicated player: Crisblack [In-game]

3 posts in this topic

Title: Reward for the most dedicated player: Crisblack

Type: In-game

Description: 

I am writting this with a humble request and suggestion, that the player "Crisblack(120 Level Tauren Paladin) should be rewarded in some way for his dedication and time spent doing arenas.

Currently Crisblack has over 5247+ arenas played and he sits at 2.500 rating ( https://firestorm-servers.com/en/community/ranking_detail/7/10/0/4991468 ). So far, anyone on this server can say that they have heard of him, played with him or lost to him. He is pretty much known by the whole server, and he is everyone's favorite player. As a suggestion, Crisblack should be the only exception who should receive "Gladiator" title + Gladiator Mount no matter the rating/rank. He himself have said that his biggest dream is to obtain the "Gladiator" title, and many players helped me to try and get it, and many people can say that he really deserves it :)  I'll be honest, this guy has been playing this server everyday nonstop almost queing arenas. He really deserves it, and this servers needs more people like him.

Edited by RealSky
5 people like this

yes i agree 

signed by nevermore

2 people like this