Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilyesmonk

Bug in the middle of quest :(

4 posts in this topic

Hello there ^^

I have problem with one quest that is stuck'ed in the middle of the ocean "Behind Enemy Boats"

I think it happen because i joined dungeon while i was on that quest, now the NPC is just flying around and i cant finish my war campaign. Also tickets does not work so i need to write here. ^^

Hope you can help me, thank you <3

Do you have a solution yet?

geometry dash meltdown

Edited by lintning

I understand that you're having trouble completing the "Behind Enemy Boats" quest in World of Warcraft. It sounds like you may have encountered a bug that is preventing the quest from progressing after you joined a dungeon while in the middle of it.

I've found some potential solutions that may help you resolve this issue:

Reload UI: Try typing "/reload" in-game to reload your user interface. This can sometimes fix minor glitches and bugs.

Reset Instance: Try exiting the instance and re-entering it. This can sometimes reset the quest progress and allow you to continue. fnaf

Abandon and Reacquire Quest: As a last resort, you can try abandoning the quest and reacquiring it from the quest giver. This will reset the quest progress, but you must start from scratch.

If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Blizzard customer support for further assistance. They may be able to investigate the issue more closely and provide a more definitive solution.