Freal

FIRESTORM RAP BATTLES

12 posts in this topic

Greetings Firestormians! As the title described, this is Firestorm's first Rap Battles topic! (to my knowledge at least). 

If you have pent up anger or you randomly have sudden urges to express your disrespect towards someone or something, that you think noone is paying enough attention to, then you have come to the right place! The official format for battles between players usually is: <You diss the person above you with a 4 line rhyme or longer, depending on your creativity ofcourse>.
However if you don't necessarily feel that particular urge to embarrass and rap about the certain person above you, for something they said or did, you can always create a rhyme for a subject of your own choosing which should be stated before your lines actually begin for ex.:

*This is a diss about all the punks dat Q in BG's wif 100k hp.*

They fill up the last spots of your BG group
And when you see their score you go "GG Noob"
You see them dead, at the spirit healer, dodging a rez
These types of trolls, you just wish there were less
When an allie sees them, what happens? i'll let you guess
They giggle and kek and then send em' to bȧse
Not even Atlas could carry this team so it would seem
The only purpose these kids had was to ruin your dream


That being said, try to keep things mature.. That would exclude racism and sexism of any kind or anything similar. In other words try and stick with Firestorm's official Forum Rules to ensure a slightly longer lifespan for this topic than just 1-2 days before it gets locked because of too many butthurt keeds flaming eachother, with no sense of direction.
If you do however absolutely need to use a certain swear word, maybe just type the abbreviation or exchange a certain letter inside it with a different symbol so it doesn't look like a blatant insult or anything.
And lastly i would like for the Forum Moderators and Admins to see this topic for it's creative and expressional purpose and not necessarily as some form of harassment towards a certain grp of ppl or disregard for the rule set, for it most certainly is not that; it should be seen merely as a tool for one's amusement and a comical depiction of specific events that aren't normally viewed under such different/unique angles. Again this all depends on the individual composing the rhymes and his/her creative intuition. 
This social event was meant to launch at the end of January and last till the end of February but I decided to release it a little bit sooner to give everyone a head-start. By the end of Feb, the person that got the most likes on his rhyme/diss will get get crowned <Official Firestorm Rap God> with acknowledgements from all participants in the thread. Note that you agree to this statement if you yourself choose to participate in order to ensure a fun and competitive environment with a nice bit of bliss at the end. The title will be held by the victor up until the next arbitrary rap battle topic starts and dates for its duration are agreed upon after which the title will be passed on to whomever the tribe votes for the most. 

Who will be the first Firestorm Rap God? Who will be the one to dethrone him and claim his title for his own? That is for YOU to decide!  

Finally i would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read and even be a part of this brilliant forum game. Good luck Firestormians! 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm Gnome, I can't rap :(

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I come everyday, to speak my ways.
I deliver my raps, like its 1988.
All the time, I spent it here
Trying to make problems, dissapear.

All the time people calling me jaja
Yeah I might be one "asi que te callas!"
Please give me oro, in League of Legends I'm a poro.
Oro. Word.

Icemetal 2k16

 

I tried my best c:

Edited by Icemetal
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Icemetal said:

All the time people calling me jaja
Yeah I might be one "asi que te callas!"
Please give me oro, in League of Legends I'm a poro.
Oro. Word

I'm dying. :D 

Mine: 

"People are saying, I can't play WoW. 
Because I'm a girl - but I can show: 
That I'm doing my job amazing.
Because I'm not a person, that is lazy.


People also say; that meerkats are my love.
But music, was my first love - that's for sure!
Also: that germans are raging the whole time.
But they can also be friendly - everytime!

I'm part of the staff, I like to be here.
Don't think, I will fast disappear.
Since after a half year, I'm still here.
For some I'm a dream, for some I'm a nightmare." :D

 

-Yuve 2k16 

It's 4:43AM here, so don't blame me. :D

Edited by Yuve
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're looking at the biggest beast in Warcraft, Armor way stronger than the steel that your sword has, Sharper than the claws of every demon you've encountered, And I'm known for burning legions, since no one matches my power, Blood spills, I get the taste for fun, Pop flyer than a Harpy you'll be leaving as a faceless one, Will I rule this world no doubt one day, Cos I'm way sicker than the Corrupted Blood Plague, Planetary burner, igniting all your servers, The bull's running with me, your only options to serve us, The moment players heard us, they've bowed at the auras, Without the need of combat, and honestly it bores us, Cos no one comes close to a smidgen of my strength, No race no faction, no ones shortening the length, Of time I'll be sitting on my throne, try? I'll split you, You'll be swimming with the fishes, floating with the Jinyu's ,You're nothing but a gnome, what's a Dwarf to a Dragon? Nothing but an insect, a fly I'll get to smackin', Standing twice as tall as a Magantaur, savage boss, The biggest threat to ever be spawned in Azeroth, The more that I reign, the more I get colder, Executing everything from Imps to Ogres, Voidwalkers, Trolls, every part of the Forsaken
Every treasure in the world is mine for the taking,Every human in the game and those at their computer screen, Better take note that tyranny ain't new to me, A demigod but I'm far from Cenarius, The Dryads took note of that, and so they stay far from us, My only alliance is with Game Masters, get in line For the slaughter that we're bringing forth, it worsens as time Goes by, so say your goodbyes, no matter the amount Cos after this moment, you're losing you account.
 

Edited by Highroller
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This wasn't written by me, nor is it a rap. I just find the lyrics amazing, so I'll just leave them here. :D

 

There is nothing that they can do.
To protect a king and his fool.
Caught in the fire, watch it burn.
Ash to ash, now it's our turn.
Take their kingdom down and smash it to pieces.
Turn their feet around, they will be defeated.
They will crumble at the sight of our legion,
if you want the crown then you've got to break them down. - Aero Chord ft Anna Yvette ~ Break Them

Edited by Kothego

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was originally a poetry back on Ashran Forums I wrote for lols (and because I felt like doing a rant), but I guess it somewhat fits in here. No heaters plis.

"What's on your mind?"

Beggars everywhere..

In Orgrimmar, reflected in my two eyes,
in between the walls of the inn in goldshire.
There is no water if I open the taps,
Just filthy beggars coming out from them!
I would like to hear the birds chirping,
But all I hear is goddamn "GOLD PLEASE"

Stop this madness for the titans' love,
Else I will find you, and end your life.
If one of you ever dare start to spam,
Get ready, because I will **** yo' ***

what am i doing with my life

Edited by Myeong
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you see it?
The worst roll...
The Items in my head are scared of greed
JAJA people, listen up!
It's never too late to change your LUCK!

So don't let them steal your loot!
E eh eh eh eh
Don't let them break your mount
E eh eh eh eh
There is light on the paladin
And you'll see all the raindrops falling behind
It's a revolution
And we'll make it out in the moonlight
It's a revolution
Oh oh oooh oh oooh oh oooh o

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I pretty much never need a ress

I think back to the time when  I was worthless

I'm on a private server and I must confess

I miss the times when it was hard and it was a mess

When I had a whole map to explore you see

When my friends were leveling up next to me

When I was chillin'  in Orgrimmar and puttin up a picnic

being funny, that's one thing I did when I was sick

I'm trying to re-live it, well if you call it living

I'm trying to get back, trying to get back the feeling.

of being a full geared 70 yeah mad respect!

Days of play time, but I kept on playing

I had only one goal but now it's gone

Now everybody knows what it's like am I wrong?

with xp boost it's much easier to get a mount

the times I've been ganked was a high kill count.

And now I'm level 60 on my way back again

It's like a record being overplayed 10 times 10

but I don't really think it was the kind of raid I went

it was the fun time clearing them. 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ah ah ah ah ah

i enter to arena against a dk

they kill me doing backpedal

i watch his mmr 3.2k

blizzy again oh 400k necro strike

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/02/2016 at 7:11 PM, Blizzy said:

Now I pretty much never need a ress

I think back to the time when  I was worthless

I'm on a private server and I must confess

I miss the times when it was hard and it was a mess

When I had a whole map to explore you see

When my friends were leveling up next to me

When I was chillin'  in Orgrimmar and puttin up a picnic

being funny, that's one thing I did when I was sick

I'm trying to re-live it, well if you call it living

I'm trying to get back, trying to get back the feeling.

of being a full geared 70 yeah mad respect!

Days of play time, but I kept on playing

I had only one goal but now it's gone

Now everybody knows what it's like am I wrong?

with xp boost it's much easier to get a mount

the times I've been ganked was a high kill count.

And now I'm level 60 on my way back again

It's like a record being overplayed 10 times 10

but I don't really think it was the kind of raid I went

it was the fun time clearing them. 

 

Give this boi a medal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2016 at 9:36 PM, Highroller said:

You're looking at the biggest beast in Warcraft, Armor way stronger than the steel that your sword has, Sharper than the claws of every demon you've encountered, And I'm known for burning legions, since no one matches my power, Blood spills, I get the taste for fun, Pop flyer than a Harpy you'll be leaving as a faceless one, Will I rule this world no doubt one day, Cos I'm way sicker than the Corrupted Blood Plague, Planetary burner, igniting all your servers, The bull's running with me, your only options to serve us, The moment players heard us, they've bowed at the auras, Without the need of combat, and honestly it bores us, Cos no one comes close to a smidgen of my strength, No race no faction, no ones shortening the length, Of time I'll be sitting on my throne, try? I'll split you, You'll be swimming with the fishes, floating with the Jinyu's ,You're nothing but a gnome, what's a Dwarf to a Dragon? Nothing but an insect, a fly I'll get to smackin', Standing twice as tall as a Magantaur, savage boss, The biggest threat to ever be spawned in Azeroth, The more that I reign, the more I get colder, Executing everything from Imps to Ogres, Voidwalkers, Trolls, every part of the Forsaken
Every treasure in the world is mine for the taking,Every human in the game and those at their computer screen, Better take note that tyranny ain't new to me, A demigod but I'm far from Cenarius, The Dryads took note of that, and so they stay far from us, My only alliance is with Game Masters, get in line For the slaughter that we're bringing forth, it worsens as time Goes by, so say your goodbyes, no matter the amount Cos after this moment, you're losing you account.
 

Well jeez man, you destroyed it lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now