Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pantoufle

8.2 Content update news !

38 posts in this topic

News forum.jpg

Greetings everyone!

We're here to talk about the 8.2 content update, that we initially planned on releasing around the end of June as stated in our last devblog (you can check it to compare the advancement state!)
Even though it was an ETA (which means it wasn't certain), we understand that you want to know how things evolved since then; and most importantly when is the update to be expected on Sethraliss. Well, here we go !
Tests have gone well since last we spoke, thus the update is gonna be ready soon: it will be released end of July / beginning of August. A few things still need to be cleaned up but it shouldn't be postponed beyond this date.

Now that this is settled, let's take a look at what we have in store for you for this huge update:

• New ilvl cap: 455 ilvl for basic gear, and 445 for Azerite Gear.

• Nazjatar: The main questline, world quests, daily quests and the bodyguard system are scripted, alongside the Battle for Nazjatar event and 2 World Bosses. We're currently scripting the last Rares, trainers & vendors.

• Essence System: This new type of Heart of Azeroth customization is working, the base questline & all Magni quests are scripted, as well as all the ways to obtain essences except from island expeditions, which will be added when they get released (see below). Our devs are scripting the remaining essence spells which are being tested by our Quality Assurance team.

• Eternal Palace: The 8.2 Raid, featuring 8 bosses and Queen Azshara. The first wing has been fully tested in NM & HM difficulties, while the remaining wings are still being worked on. First wing items are being scripted at the moment.

• Mechagon: The dungeon 'Operation Mechagon' has been scripted, and its hard mode is being worked on. Gear effects are currently being scripted but you can already loot them without issues. Daily quests of the zone are done, while the intro quest and constructions are still under development. Constructions might not be available right away on release but will be released soon afterwards.

• New Season: In PVP, the Notorious Gladiator season will start, while in Mythic+ a new affix will replace Reaping: Beguiling which has been scripted & tested on all dungeons. The Titan Residuum vendor will be updated as well

• All of the dungeons have been updated for 8.2: they will be harder but give better rewards.

• BFA Pathfinder Part I & II will be fully working: time to unlock that sweet flying on all of BFA!

As for Island Expedition, another developper has resumed the unfinished work of the previous dev, and the first islands should be ready by August. Considering the number of times we told you about them, we get that you might feel suspicious, but if things didn't improve we would say so! Upon release, you will also be able to get an essence through it as well.

We're sorry that this took a bit more time than anticipated, but we're really excited to have you guys enjoy all of those new contents! An announcement will be published in a few weeks regarding the update with details about the content (not in the form of a devblog as it is here) & a few surprises...
Thank you for your time, and we wish you all a nice beginning of summer!

See you soon,
The Firestorm Staff.

Rise of Azshara.jpg

10 people like this

woah <3 Finally 

Thank you for the good news <3

1 person likes this

On 9.7.2020 at 11:26 AM, Pantoufle said:

Even though it was an ETA (which means it wasn't certain), we understand that you want to know how things evolved since then; and most importantly when is the update to be expected on Sethraliss. Well, here we go !

[...]

As for Island Expedition, another developper has resumed the unfinished work of the previous dev, and the first islands should be ready by August. Considering the number of times we told you about them, we get that you might feel suspicious, but if things didn't improve we would say so! Upon release, you will also be able to get an essence through it as well.

We're sorry that this took a bit more time than anticipated, but we're really excited to have you guys enjoy all of those new contents! 

I am always amidst the first people to call you out for 'your' (Firestorm's) lack of communication!

Right now I gotta say WELL DONE and thanks for the update @Pantoufle!
A release July/August would be real nice and is much anticipated by the community!
Island expeditions will still stay a meme for me until I can play them myself here on Firestorm.
Nontheless it's nice that you still mention it. ;)

I can only talk for myself but I am hyped as a MF'er. 8.2 is a huuuge update.
Thanks for working hard on it (I know you do - all of you! <3)

Edited by Romkaz
1 person likes this

Thank you for updating ETA. Looking forward, better late and polished, than sooner and bugged to hell. 
<3 Thx guys for the hard work

Edited by MageTrainer
1 person likes this

Congratulations to everyone who is working on it, you really are a rock

1 person likes this

Thank you firestorm ... more fun to come <3

1 person likes this

Thanks for the good news, can't wait to play the new patch.

1 person likes this

dunno how we played  Island Expedition all this time bfa is  Island Expedition 

oh god thank you so much i am really getting bored i am only doing my m+ and then logging off until the reset day do my m+ and log off finally i am so happy <3

YES WOW 8.2.5

ok

Make Legion Transmog Sets available for Silver Coins ALREADY JEZZ !!!!

4 people like this

and please don't make 455 gear sellable in website :/

3 people like this

Can we have information if the titanium residuum will be resetted when the new content arrive?

Greetings @SwizzBeatz

Titan Residuum is not going to be reset nor converted into other currencies. The amount of TR received from all sources will increase along with the item cost in vendors.

Executive Game Master Hreyo

International Firestorm Staff

1 person likes this

On 7/14/2020 at 6:08 PM, Thadestro said:

and please don't make 455 gear sellable in website :/

thadestroo will finance all revenue lost

Epic! ;)

still no specific time on the release date? any mod can elaborate on that?

2 hours ago, kaijo said:

still no specific time on the release date? any mod can elaborate on that?

it will be released end of July / beginning of August

An announcement will be published in a few weeks regarding the update with details about the content 

Edited by Ginny

And pls reduce the ilvl of the item sellable in the website it just kill the server right now, the pvp no one is interested by doing some 3v3 because being farmed by PPL full 425 arent funny at all and we learn nothing about those game so if you want to make revive this pvp mode reduce the ilvl of those items sellable or dont sell it that's all.

2 people like this

Any updates regarding the specific patch date? I think it is very safe to say that the patch will NOT come this week  ...

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Ilordshatter said:

Any updates regarding the specific patch date? I think it is very safe to say that the patch will NOT come this week  ...

hhhhhhhh still 2 more days to go what choice someone have ,we have to wait

when is the server gonna be online again.?

my client won't start, it keep on crashing as soon as I try to open it.. anybody has this issue?ways to solve it?

Same here. game not starting. I can double-click my wow.exe, nothing happens. i look into task manager, i see wow.exe active there, but game not opening (no crash report either)

Same, it wont start for me too and my brother

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0