Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skyben

firestorm shop [Shop]

2 posts in this topic

Title: firestorm shop

Type: Shop

Description: 

hello, sence there alot of content that is bugged and cant be done, it would be nice to have an updated website shop. In my opinion it would be nice to be able to buy WoD and Legion transmogs with loyalty points, having a new tab only for weapons enchantements even if they cost like 200 loyalty points or something. 

I think just adding this things into the shop would be awsome, not to mentions the mounts, mounts are one of the things that people like to do in-game and sence the dungeon/raids/achivments are bugged it would be great to have a selection of mounts that we could buy with loyalty points.

im sure it would not be to hard making a list of the items/enchantements/mounts to add to the store, especially having GM that plays and knows the server.

I believe that these changes would encourage people to stay on the server for longer and with more motivation, i know that im not the only one asking for this changes, but the more posts about this topic from the players, the more attention it gets from GMs/Devs.

Also know that the new content is priority, but even a small team of 2 people would be able to do this in a short amount of time.

Sorry for any typing errors, thanks for your time,

Skyben.

I definitely agree with this, idk if they would make Legion transmogs be sold for loyalty points because they are kinda still fresh, but still making wod transmogs for loyalty, updating mount shop by adding some new mounts and also adding weapon illusions for loyalty points would be awesome. +

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0