Hypnos

Questline Gara

46 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Kronyx&Tarkh said:

Your welcome! ^^ your working on something i wasnt expecting to be fixed anytime soon anyway!

So looking at this on the PTR working its great!

When can we expect it to be applyed on live? Next week?

I changed the drop rate to 100% in every item in ptr but not in shadowberrys. The shadowberrys issue is more complicated because it share loot with a rare npc loot which you can loot only 1 time... I will try to add it before of the monday but it doesnt depend on me so....the next monday will be applyed for sure. By the way, even with the 0.8 drop rate in that item, you would have to can get it :D. But maybe its better that you wait for the next monday.

27 minutes ago, Hypnos said:

I changed the drop rate to 100% in every item in ptr but not in shadowberrys. The shadowberrys issue is more complicated because it share loot with a rare npc loot which you can loot only 1 time... I will try to add it before of the monday but it doesnt depend on me so....the next monday will be applyed for sure. By the way, even with the 0.8 drop rate in that item, you would have to can get it :D. But maybe its better that you wait for the next monday.

yes i cant start quest line cuz of berries missing!

tryed on alt but no other item droped!

will test on ptr to see how its working atm

23 minutes ago, Atropos said:

It's working fine for dialogues and after you get Shadowberry

But when I try to get any quest items, it simply doesn't drop.

Killed around 50x npc's for Ancient Bone (even tough it's 28% drop on wowhead) but still 0 drops.

Ok i found the problem. The conditions are wrong. I will speak with some admin so maybe he can revert the conditions before of this monday. I will informe you in this post when its done. Sorry guys.

If you have looted the rare once you can't get berries again. I did loot it 5 months ago and now i am doomed and cannot get my pet .... 

5 hours ago, Onken said:

If you have looted the rare once you can't get berries again. I did loot it 5 months ago and now i am doomed and cannot get my pet .... 

I changed the quest to repeteable, it would have to reset in 24 hours or when server restart.So you would have to can kill the rare mob in that time again. If you continue with the same issue this wednesday, you tell me so i will check it again.

Okay thanks! You're the best! :D 

On 9/2/2016 at 10:45 AM, Onken said:

Okay thanks! You're the best! :D 

It was a core issue,fixed today.gl farming :).

Thanks! I got the pet it looks awesome <3 

1 hour ago, Onken said:

Thanks! I got the pet it looks awesome <3 

Nice and grats!! ^^ Thanks you for the feedback.

hi im wondering if gara still work cause i tested it on ptr 1 , tournament , grommash and no dialog happen and my friend just went ahead and farmed the items but he doesnt see dagger and it doesnt phase with him

The items are for creating the sffige which you use in the disturbed grave,then you need the linter buff for dagger works. Check a guide for doing the questline.

15 minutes ago, Hypnos said:

The items are for creating the sffige which you use in the disturbed grave,then you need the linter buff for dagger works. Check a guide for doing the questline.

we are following the guides  

and

http://eyesofthebeast.com/2014/09/gara-spirit-beast-epic-taming-quest/

but still doesnt work i wouldnt just go ahead try some random stuff then come on here report it without actually trying guides   we tried so many times and its not just today we been trying for like 3 or 4 days  or there certain guide to do it some way on this server ? casue the normal guide doesnt and my friend play retail said it should work just perfect following the guide in the video 

1 hour ago, OliverQueen said:

we are following the guides  

and

http://eyesofthebeast.com/2014/09/gara-spirit-beast-epic-taming-quest/

but still doesnt work i wouldnt just go ahead try some random stuff then come on here report it without actually trying guides   we tried so many times and its not just today we been trying for like 3 or 4 days  or there certain guide to do it some way on this server ? casue the normal guide doesnt and my friend play retail said it should work just perfect following the guide in the video 

You tell me what you have done for the moment and where you are stuck exactly please.You tell me every step which you did.

i tried again from the start and it worked i tested it first on ptr 1 it worked then got on my friend account on grommash and tamed it for him it worked  the dialogue doesnt work when you first talk with gara and when you get berries then talk to her again  and first couple tries my friend said the dagger doesnt work ( yes he had the lantern ) 

You have to use the linter so you get the buff and then you can click the dagger.

I did everything but when i enter the void realm (clicking the dagger on the tree with the lantern buff on) there are no mobs to kill. There should be voids to kill until xan spawns (looking at the guides and videos) but it's totally empty. What should i do?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Lioh said:

I did everything but when i enter the void realm (clicking the dagger on the tree with the lantern buff on) there are no mobs to kill. There should be voids to kill until xan spawns (looking at the guides and videos) but it's totally empty. What should i do?

Thanks

You are the second person who says that today...maybe it got buggued...i will check it but for the moment, the respawn time should to be 10-15 mins, so you wait there that time. Maybe others hunters killed them and they have to respawn,dunno really why this is happening.

Please, you dont forget to give me a feedback if you get it done.

Regards.

17 hours ago, Hypnos said:

You are the second person who says that today...maybe it got buggued...i will check it but for the moment, the respawn time should to be 10-15 mins, so you wait there that time. Maybe others hunters killed them and they have to respawn,dunno really why this is happening.

Regards.

I tried again after looting a new lantern but it's the same. The void realm is empty, no mobs inside. I waited some time, and tried just after a server restart to be sure no one else was doing it but nothing has changed unfortunately.

I will wait for some good news regarding this issue. Thanks

On 22/3/2016 at 5:50 PM, Hypnos said:

Regards.

I would like to tell you that i tried for the 3rd time and finally it worked well! I killed the mobs inside the void realm and at the end got the pet.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Lioh said:

I would like to tell you that i tried for the 3rd time and finally it worked well! I killed the mobs inside the void realm and at the end got the pet.

Thank you

Thanks you for the feedback, i added a patch the monday. I guess that is why you did can finally ^^ :P . Grats btw.