Followers 0
HereSince83

A suggestion on class mounts in BFA [Website]

11 posts in this topic

Title: A suggestion on class mounts in BFA

Type: Website

Description: 

Hi,

With the recent development on BFA realm I'm really looking forward to play 8.2 content on Sethraliss. Can't wait to explore new features :)

As a side note, could you please look into adding legion class mounts  in BFA realm well? Many of us want it so badly for so long. Legion realm is mostly dead and we can't gear up to do mage tower challenges which are really tough to complete. If you don't wish to script the old legion class mount scenario then at least put up an NPC from where we can buy them (like how we be bought artifact weapons from NPCs) .

Class mounts are important part of the roleplay and lore of the classes. Please consider this suggestion.

Thanks!

6 people like this

No hope dude, people like us seems to be abandon. I talked to GM in game, I made a post some where on the forum, I made a suggestions like you but about adding classmount to the shop so that we can spend our pocket money to buy. I tried over a year but they seem to have some difficulties adding class mounts to the game.

No hope for people like us bro. The only thing we can do is to wait ... for some miracle to happen xD

1 person likes this

Sigh :/ I feel it isn't that hard to implement an NPC in-game from whom we can get class mounts just like we got our artifact weapons back in legion...I mean we even have an NPC like Boris who gives instant boost :D 

npc with free classmounts? lol

Yeah, just like we get legion artifacts from :)

Or just like we get loyalty points or xp rates. Class mounts are essential part of a class. I really wish devs implement such method, so they don't have to go through scripting the scenario either.

Many new players in BFA realm would be happy as well, who doesn't have access to mage tower on legion realm.

For me, mounts in general or class-mount are something very sensitive xD

If they give it for free like the way they did with artifact weapons or Boris, it will cause a lost for a possible income. Because, you know, mounts can be sold for Firestorm Point.

If the do sell it on the shop, there may be a math lesson for Firestorm Organization, something like interest rate, employee payment, ...

All because I dont think making class mount available for players is that Difficult xD

everyone can get the articact but not everyone can get the classmounts, therefore it shouldn't be for free

1 person likes this

If its not free, they can sell it for real money. Like you guys, I dont think its that hard to put class-mount on the shop. Many people are willing to buy, I know it xD

Yes I am still waitting for the day we can buy it on the shop xD

YES PLEASE

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0