fenix623

I seem to be stuck - War of Shadows Quest/Mission

3 posts in this topic

Demon Hunter Horde

Location: The Ship in Zaldazar/Zuldazar, quest from the NPC next to the War Table.

So I seem to be stuck on this War of Shadows quest. I sent my follower on the first mission, that said 100% success chance, and then 2 hours later (when the mission ended) it said mission failed. The mission is now unavailable, I've lost the war credits I used, and I can't complete the quest. This quest seems to be part of the main quest line and I'm pretty sure I've done all the other available quests, so now I can't seem to progress any further. I put in a bug report yesterday, but when I search for it, it doesn't appear (as if it never went through, even though it said it did when I put it in) and I just now tried to submit an in-game ticket, but it said "GM ticket submit failed" or something along those lines. Not sure what else to do. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.  

In case anyone else has this issue, this is what fixed it:

Abandoned the quest, started it again (mission was available on the war table now), ran the mission, and it was a success, so I was able to complete the quest. Now the quest: Your Next Move, is my next available quest and now that doesn't seem to be working. Will make a new thread, if I can't find a fix for that though. 

1 person likes this

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here