Theisemma1234

BFA Suggestion (Gear Wise) [Shop]

6 posts in this topic

Title: BFA Suggestion (Gear Wise)

Type: Shop

Description: 

Hello everyone from Sethralis realm.

• So i would suggest you either put the prize for 455 gear, (50euros or 100euros) instead of (200euros) which is way to expensive in my opinion. (you would also get way more money by doing this change) so its basically good for you, and good for us at the same time.

• (OR make a PvP Realm so everyone is equal gear)  Because at the moment, the pvp bracket is not fair for everyone at ALL, also because Scaling does not work, which means its literally fiesta.
  • What i mean is that there will be way more people that does PvP (if you made a pvp realm with pvp gear vendor with like 420 item level starter gear) 

PVP ATM is literally so dead because of pay to win, its just not fair, like im even 455 my self and i just oneshot noobs with 300k+ hp, literally nothing they can do.

Please take this as a consider.

- Dustti

2 people like this

Even here you can see top 15 is everyone full 455 gear. (and 3 of  them is mine haha

imgur.PNG

1 person likes this

oh, i miss typed it, its top 22

top15.PNG

1 person likes this

Good point.

I would suggest a tournament-like realm with gear vendors that give max ilvl of the last season and a reward system for playing arena and reaching a certain amount of rating from which players can gear up, or rather a cross realm for pve content.
Also there could be an even more rewarding system / currency for playing 3s. That would encourage players to try it out more.

Edited by Handsup
1 person likes this

dodoty and thilien aren't donate 

dustti.jpg

1 person likes this

@Swey yeah my bad 2 out of 22 ;)