artist

BfA's current PvP state

34 posts in this topic

Gotta love how donor people are against that, cuz they know if they weren't full 455, they wouldn't be at that rate

11 minutes ago, artist said:

Gotta love how donor people are against that, cuz they know if they weren't full 455, they wouldn't be at that rate

+1

13 minutes ago, artist said:

im not against dat just what he write make no sense, hope they fix this situation, i mean for you guys u seems really mad about it rofl

10 minutes ago, Heyimbad said:

im not against dat just what he write make no sense, hope they fix this situation, i mean for you guys u seems really mad about it rofl

it's not about being mad or anything, it's just some of the things here regarding the PvP are tilting - like using unobtainable for us essences, abusing items or spells. There's just no fair gameplay broski, at that point it really comes to who has the best gear/stats. 

13 minutes ago, artist said:

it's not about being mad or anything, it's just some of the things here regarding the PvP are tilting - like using unobtainable for us essences, abusing items or spells. There's just no fair gameplay broski, at that point it really comes to who has the best gear/stats. 

i got banned cuz my pet was doing holy damage instead of physical so what i can say, Good luck! do some yoga or drink tea

Edited by Heyimbad

I told this since 8.0.3 that this is gonna be a huge problem with pay to win gear, everyone laughed at me, but well well well... things got sorted properly now. I am also playing here for 7 years, and TBH this project is going down hill for sure.

Veteran,

Ephixus

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, Heyimbad said:

i got banned cuz my pet was doing holy damage instead of physical so what i can say, Good luck! do some yoga or drink tea

I mean, u knew about the bug, u abused it... so it wasn't random. 

2 hours ago, Lucky said:

I mean, u knew about the bug, u abused it... so it wasn't random. 

kappa, so if my pet is bugged its my fault, nice, good luck try to solve ur autism 

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here