Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blizzy

Check this if you need help with Unholy DK

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, let me represent myself to all you guys. 

I'm Blizknigth mostly know me in-game as the Unholy Death Knight Blizknigth.

I'm playing on Pandashan (nowadays Firestorm) since 4 years.  

My first charecter here was a hunter, but once I hited level 90 on it I've realized that I'm the ''malee'' type of player. So yeah.. That's pretty much how I got into playing my DK, I've started playing December 2012 and rerolled DK the end of January.

I have huge experience in PvP and PvE, obviously at the begin of my gameplay here I was mostly into PvE but as well was capping weekly in arenas, once season 13 started I switched mainly to PvP because it was very interesting back in 5.0.5 with that huge amount of population.

From Season 13 to nowadays' one I'm trying to be as much high rated as possible. ( I know that rating doesn't mean ''skill'' and I don't need to play arenas to show that I have skill, but 3s and 2s are fun for me so I am really into it).

Privously season I was 3.1 (That's the highest rating I have ever reached)

Evidence:http://imgur.com/inrk5rn

So basically after season's end I got awarded with the title ''Gladiator'' 

I'm pretty sure lots of haters gonna comment below with shit like Im showing off or thinking I'm good, so basically let's skip all my ''achievements'''  and get to the important part of this topic.

Almost daily some DK asks me about What should he do to get better or to teach him. So I've decided to create this topic for ALL Unholy Death Knights around Firestorm that need help with their spec.

I have a Youtube channel for that case, all my videos are showing me playing my dk and as well some guides ( More guides are coming soon). If there is anything with what I could be helpful to you guys make sure you message me on the forum instead in-game.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdavdFA_i1eWIzLm8tPcgMw

Warning: This topic is only for people that need help or others that like'd /enjoyed my work.

Enjoy.

Bliz.

1 person likes this

Topic title is a little misleading, you advertise your channel which has close to NO guides and or useful information for someone new or looking into playing a DK. You could have given a little information on rotation priorities, stat  priorities useful glyphs etc, for example the PVE and PVP aspect of unholy dk is very different in raids you don't worry and or even try to stack necrotic strikes as bosses are immune so instead prioritize scourge strike, and most useful stat priority for Dk in PVP is usually mastery,crit,haste, but for PVE I had found the best balance of stats to be Haste,crit,mastery, information like this is more useful to incluse in a guide, not a flame response. I love your videos, and appreciate anyone that makes a helpful topic, just some pointers, after you amend your post if you wish to I will delete this response as to not ruin your posting.

mhm but i'm not playing MoP anymore..

2 hours ago, Dogma said:

Topic title is a little misleading, you advertise your channel which has close to NO guides and or useful information for someone new or looking into playing a DK. You could have given a little information on rotation priorities, stat  priorities useful glyphs etc, for example the PVE and PVP aspect of unholy dk is very different in raids you don't worry and or even try to stack necrotic strikes as bosses are immune so instead prioritize scourge strike, and most useful stat priority for Dk in PVP is usually mastery,crit,haste, but for PVE I had found the best balance of stats to be Haste,crit,mastery, information like this is more useful to incluse in a guide, not a flame response. I love your videos, and appreciate anyone that makes a helpful topic, just some pointers, after you amend your post if you wish to I will delete this response as to not ruin your posting.

My channel is based on PvP, and yet it has got 3 guides. I am making PvP videos because I simply record whatever I feel like to, everytime I upload a new guide I type when will another one come out.

For the PvE players: Simply message me on forum, as wroten on the topic.

fair enough, as I said I appreciate anyone doing something positive, keep up the good work.

And if they want learning dk they need to go on the channel of skillcapped on YouTube 

hey blizz.

I don't expect you to remember me but you tought me how to play unholy dk on mop almost 2 years ago on pandashan and i'm still greatfull for it. i just decided to start playing again and discover this 'legion' expansion. i wonder, if you're still active, if you could update my tactics.

greetings rastaelf (at least i think i was called that way in the past XD)