pvp [WoD] Battlegrounds and arenas cross-realms, testing phase 2.

22 posts in this topic

The day 8 of february of 2016 we released the second test phase of the inter-realms on Warlords of Draenor.

We applied several fixes reported by players and found during the first week, and we are going to test how are working now the realms with them. In this new phase, the developers are going to focus on the loss items issues (they'll be sure that the system returns all lost items through mail ingame) and similar problems.

Like the last time, if you find any bug related with cross battlegrounds and arenas, it will be nice if you report them here so we can fix them ASAP.

Have a nice day and enjoy the game.

Aight dawg.

1 person likes this

Just now, Aizwell said:

Aight dawg.

Ironically enough, you're a Worgen, 

8 hours ago, LegnaX said:

The day 8 of february of 2016 we released the second test phase of the inter-realms on Warlords of Draenor.

We applied several fixes reported by players and found during the first week, and we are going to test how are working now the realms with them. In this new phase, the developers are going to focus on the loss items issues (they'll be sure that the system returns all lost items through mail ingame) and similar problems.

Like the last time, if you find any bug related with cross battlegrounds and arenas, it will be nice if you report them here so we can fix them ASAP.

Have a nice day and enjoy the game.

Can u give me my swords back from the first phase pls! I have speak with jonnydeath and peluche abd they say to me rhey don't give it me back....

2xPvP sword 660

Mastery ench

Multistrike ench

Edited by Rymnor

Is cross-realm service permanently off the tournament realm? If it is I might as well just quit..

3 hours ago, Rhydian said:

Is cross-realm service permanently off the tournament realm? If it is I might as well just quit..

It's working in all realms.

tournament player playing with others kinda sucks.... its way easier getting decent pvp gear on tournament...

this kinda destroys bgs for those not fully equiped... wasnt tournament supossed to be excluded from xrealm?

1 person likes this

Well, when I change keybinds and enter the Arena then they won't save the current profile of my binds. I think it has something to do with the Crossing-Realms because this issue appeared when it got applied to the server (at least for me). Only solution I found so far is to 1. Change keybinds 2. Relog. 3. Then queue for Arena's.

Oh and also the loading screen picture flickers now. And sometimes I get stuck in Arena's with no one in it. .-.

Edited by Oushima

Ok so my experience so far:

- bg/arena works perfectyl expect for some talent & glyph resets

- Lost ALL my items in bag, bank items were refunded via mail. So that was very dissapointing. (GM not useful as always) 

1 person likes this

Enter in bg with title ... finish > exit - no title.

There are some bugs but I really like it and the bgs jump out really quick, and i don't know about other players but I don't get any lag in BG. And for arenas is good too but sometimes you don't get the points 

On February 10, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Swagobert said:

tournament player playing with others kinda sucks.... its way easier getting decent pvp gear on tournament...

this kinda destroys bgs for those not fully equiped... wasnt tournament supossed to be excluded from xrealm?

No man there is not many people in tournament it takes a lot of time get full in tournament I have full rogue and full hunter and it took me 3 moths get them full each one, and also full players get bgs more hard and also better- low level gear make bgs easy and bored :/ 

DONT TAKE TOURNAMENT OUT OF THE CROSS REALEM! ? Tournament is a really small realm and there is not enough people to make bgs often. Also there is always like 2 or 3 players from tournament in bgs-it don't affect the bg at all

sure 20-0 hunter dont affect at all :D yolo

After connecting to BG not write in world chat.It has tested.

1 person likes this

well there was a probelm with me 

after i entered bg and played for 5minutes i died and i was ressurected when bg finished after that i was sent back to ashran than the bug happened 

whenever  i moved 3-4 steps, jump or even move camera i was sent back to the same spot it was pulling me back to the same spot 

i even tried website unstuck and  teleport to graveyard nothing worked 

i even used garrison hs and my hs and was teleported back to that same spot 

even when my friends summoned me to sw i would be summoned there bt when i move i was sent back to ashran 

FIX THIS BUG 

tournament players destroys bgs

This system didn't help with faction balance, it made it 100x worst. And the fact that most Sombraluna players can't speak english, makes it even worst.

Works just fine.

But people should learn English

Keep Up The Good work.

1 person likes this

Sometimes if I am in a group and a other party member joins a BG, my character gets bugged and afterwards if I want to queue up I can´t. The only fix that helps is unstucking the character :/

1)The only positive factor of the " Cross Realm " is that bg depart continually , but often after a bg can't join another bg . This bugg is really annoying . After this bugg we can't join other bg or arenas or whatever if you do not delegate another to do it in our place .

2) Another bugg : sometimes after bg instead of returning to the area where it was at the time of the join, the pg finds himself Westfall and this is annoying if one has all heartstone in cd . (solution: just create a portal , temporarily , after the fix just remove it )

3) Another bugg : sometimes during the bg a group of people is thrown out , for no reason .

For "cross Realms " is all, but there are others Bugg . Good job.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, ThePowder said:

Works just fine.

But people should learn English

Keep Up The Good work.

Sorry, the world is not ever just like you expect it

1 person likes this