Bretyx

Dissable tournament realm for crossrealm bg

10 posts in this topic

Its making pvp unbalanced ,and it unffair because they get free pvp gear

Dude are you joking we start out with 600ilvl gear that don't even have the right stats plus the worst weapons I have ever seen makes doing relevant dmg hard since everyone has full 660ilvl I find it hard to do bgs and even win when my team run around like headless chickens be happy you have ashran for your gear we have to get merked for our gear unless you wanna kill 300 players in darkshore

I agree should disable the bg in the fun kingdom, many of them come just to bg and stops being fun because there is no longer just one attack on slopes

1 person likes this

Goes for both ways you idiot, either way, most people are +600 so you're argument is baseless....

Useless thread for me.. They want to connect all realms to make fun and faster que. They dont even other players similar to me when someone cry about being low in bgs without eq and complain about another realm. If you dont like it start playing this realm. We all want more players in bgs to hold it allive ...

Its good i play on Grommash too and for me its not disturbing when people from tournament play with us. Sure they need not to farm the blue gear like us but this wont make any unbalanced at all...

More disturbing are the spanish and latin people who just join BG to kill as much they can. You tell them what to do and they just ignore you or dont understand you. THIS IS WAY MORE ANOYING!!!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Agarion said:

More disturbing are the spanish and latin people who just join BG to kill as much they can. You tell them what to do and they just ignore you or dont understand you. THIS IS WAY MORE ANOYING!!!

More disturbing are your comments, i guess you cant even distinguish spanish-latin. You should stop racism.

There are people who join bgs to win and others who join to do pvp,These people are from all differents countries and no one in particular.

This is not racism this is only a fact and no offense to you latin guys. But so many time i told someone from Sombraluna to defend etc. cuz the goal of a BG for most of the people is to win END. Guys from Sombraluna are offending me and told me things like that "Look at your kills and your DPS"... THIS IS ANOYING YOU CANT PLAY SERIOUS BG ANYMORE. cuz they only go for kill and damage...

1 person likes this

Goal of this game is to jave fun and doesnt matter if you win or loose. Try to improve yourself even without eq.