Rhydian

[Declined] More Reset Days

5 posts in this topic

At 1622 rating, down from 1892, we are getting farmed because everyone we come versus is fully geared. We're sitting at 50 wins right now and only two of them weren't versus full geared players. It's severely boring yet requests go unheeded. Someone made a thread suggesting x3 resets per week, and I think so too. Every single idiot on Sombraluna is full geared with low rating. I remember our first game, it was versus full geared enhancement shaman / disc priests. Next 20 games were also versus full geared players. It's just really, really irritating and dull. No skill required if you queue with a frost death knight or BM hunter that's full geared. I get hit for 13k kill commands on retail with elusiveness up, but here it's 60k. Please stop marking threads as "invalid" and actually put them forward.

1 person likes this

They did not mark it invalid. Here is link to old thread and it is still under suggestions:

Also if they mark something invalid, it is because they decided they don't want it. Not because they would want to hide it.

On 18/2/2016 at 9:43 PM, Rhydian said:

At 1622 rating, down from 1892, we are getting farmed because everyone we come versus is fully geared. We're sitting at 50 wins right now and only two of them weren't versus full geared players. It's severely boring yet requests go unheeded. Someone made a thread suggesting x3 resets per week, and I think so too. Every single idiot on Sombraluna is full geared with low rating. I remember our first game, it was versus full geared enhancement shaman / disc priests. Next 20 games were also versus full geared players. It's just really, really irritating and dull. No skill required if you queue with a frost death knight or BM hunter that's full geared. I get hit for 13k kill commands on retail with elusiveness up, but here it's 60k. Please stop marking threads as "invalid" and actually put them forward.

It isnt only Sombraluna players. You try to dont insult and you have any respect to others players. With that actitude you wont get what you want.

Maybe you need do more bgs before you join arenas, gear isnt everything there. If you know your class and you know the way to play it you havent to care about gear in that low rate.

On 10 March 2016 at 10:25 AM, Hypnos said:

It isnt only Sombraluna players. You try to dont insult and you have any respect to others players. With that actitude you wont get what you want.

Maybe you need do more bgs before you join arenas, gear isnt everything there. If you know your class and you know the way to play it you havent to care about gear in that low rate.

I didn't insult anyone. I said it was stupid. Fix season caps so new players don't have to worry too much about gear. When I made my first character on retail, my cap was 27k because I started late into the season. When you miss a cap one week, it will increase the next so you're not missing out terribly. Here, it's always just the same old 1700 cap. It's stupid.

On 17/2/2016 at 9:43 PM, Rhydian said:

Every single idiot on Sombraluna is full geared with low rating. 

That in my country is insulting.

And Im sorry to tell you but this isnt retail.You are blaming people who get full geared in low rates but you want the retail system which allows you to get full gereaded in 1 week if the season has started 2 months ago... /clap

And your cap increment if you get higher than 1500.

Retail reset 3 times per week?.......

PS: funny that someone who play tournament server says it.....