pve [WoD] Kromog

33 posts in this topic

On 26/02/2016 at 5:02 PM, Cpt. Shampooing said:
4 hours ago, Ceai said:

Sketter you too slim, you slip through their finger. They had no problem grabbing me.

Last fixes for today, applied on live realms in 30mn:

• Handle almost all spells of Kromog with Avoidance ;
  • Kromog will now select a new target if his current one is out of melee range and if there is at least one remaining player in it ;
  • Thundering Blows will now be casted directly after Rune of Grasping Earth (was broken after my previous fixes) ;
  • Charging spells now are correctly working on Kromog ;
  • Spells such as Hand of Gul'dan now are correctly working on Kromog ;
  • Now pets will not be despawned when you're grab by a Grasping Earth ;
  • Slam damages should now be fixed (this one's not applied, it will be on the next crash or restart).

Thanks guys for your feedbacks!

Dont worry, i made lots of food, you will get fat and Kromog will be able to grab you <3

On 4/3/2016 at 6:13 PM, Cpt. Shampooing said:

New fixes (will be applied during Monday's update) :

• Decrease attack distance ;
  • Players will now die if they fall at Kromog's feet ;
  • Killing Spree now doesn't make players falling behind Kromog ;
  • Kromog now spams Stone Breath if his current target isn't in melee range ;
  • Fix Kromog's melee damage ;
  • Melee issues should be fixed ;
  • Fix Slam damage.

All those fixes will be applied today, so you'll have to do a new report. ;)

But I still can't reproduce the problem about Rune of Grasping Earth... I'm always correctly grabbed...

the Kromog is not as important as Blast Furnace crashing all the raids now for already a long time, its needs attention

Up,

Slam needs a fix, the hotfix of this week made the boss really hard to kill especially on the Frenzy phase. I really don't know why you didn"t keep the script of last week.

1 hour ago, Gow said:

Up,

Slam needs a fix, the hotfix of this week made the boss really hard to kill especially on the Frenzy phase. I really don't know why you didn"t keep the script of last week.

You mean made it hard to kill until guilds found a place where Slam did basically no damage? Too bad Prophecy isn't so driven to abuse mechanics unlike most guilds, we'd have another Kromog HC kill if we were. *hint hint*

I don't think there are guilds who have killed Kromog since monday, unless they have done it without melee players (even if they have a place where damages are too low), and like you said, for a heroic boss, it's driven to abuse for that ;) 

yea that broken slam makes people search ways to abuse PVE the more time passes the more people start thinking of abusing cus cant kill it otherwise with that broken spell, the sooner they fix it the fewer people will start abusing and exploiting

Edited by miranda