Peluche

Any problems? Report it here!

568 posts in this topic

Alright so i installed WoD and did all the setup but when i start it up its just a black screen and stays like that for ages. I have to open up the task manager and it says it's not responding. I know i can run the game perfectly fine i have been able to play it on all expansions before. Anybody know the reason to this or know a solution?

again

i have the same problem...

I log in game,but i exit and dont have network any more?

I've found a few bugs. 

Worgen: When first starting it spazzes after just doing the first quest and there end up being a ton of higher level forsaken popping up. As well as when you die it takes you way out of the area basically across the map to a revive point.

Pandaren: Hunter: I get to a certain point in the  main quest line "Only the Worthy Shall Pass" and I can't get any further because it tells me "Item can't be found". If I log and re-log then it acts as if I died.

Other issues found: I can't just Logout when there is a bug. It tells me that I can't logout at this time and I can't even exit the game when it does that so I have to manually do it. As a few others have had for WoD I just get a black screen when opening it; so I have to go in and close it and stick with the MoP servers for now. 

There have been a few other minor things, but I can't remember them right now. 

Edited by triforcesilencer92

am unable to link my banned pandashan account....... said all banned accounts will be unbanned.

The flight master in Duskwood - Ravenhill is not working.

Edited by Lanre

i cant log in in the MoP server :o why?

Some herbs that are already yellow for level does not give any experience for skill.

Rogue stealth is bugged, if a mob detects you while in stealth, you are unable to go back to stealth after combat. It says the spell is not ready yet. It gets fixed only after relogging back into the game.

WTF going on with MoP server , taran'zhu disconnecting all the time

when can i tranfer my charakter

Waiting Wod Update ... 6.2.2 ;-;

Hi. so this isn't a problem i have with the launcher but inside the game i was playing in the panda tutorial . i was doing the mission where you have to ring a bell in the lake witch turns you into a frog. so i jumped ontop of a pole to be able to reach the bell without turning. after i ringed it i dropped down and jumped back acidently but my screen went white and then i spawned somewhere. ill call it oblivion  where all i could see was the sky and nothing else. and my character died. i coulnt resurrect so i exited and entered back. the button to go back to the graveyard was there but each time i pressed it nothing happened. is there aniway to bring my char back to life?

Hi. so this isn't a problem i have with the launcher but inside the game i was playing in the panda tutorial . i was doing the mission where you have to ring a bell in the lake witch turns you into a frog. so i jumped ontop of a pole to be able to reach the bell without turning. after i ringed it i dropped down and jumped back acidently but my screen went white and then i spawned somewhere. ill call it oblivion  where all i could see was the sky and nothing else. and my character died. i coulnt resurrect so i exited and entered back. the button to go back to the graveyard was there but each time i pressed it nothing happened. is there aniway to bring my char back to life?

I just encountered this same issue after finally being able to get past a quest that wasn't working earlier. :( 

i can't log into the Firestorm server.

Hi, I have a problem here everything seems to work well I made the tranfer and now I can log to firestorm with my account, but a problem appear when I bought points on the website. I bought 10$ of points with my account but I did'nt received the points I think the problem is from email validating on my account I still need email validation but it does'nt work. I tried to change my account email but it does'nt work too can someone help me fix this please.

If you find a bug or have any problem with the launcher or website, please report it here.

Please Help i cant seem to get my old pandashan characters back after the transfer!

Thread archived. If you have any problems you may now make a topic in the technical support category.

The bugtracker will be opened soon.

Keep in mind (to those of you who are still having issues with the launcher) that the launcher is still being revised in order to make everything work smoothly.