• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
Narenji

[Warlords of Draenor] Connection problem

25 posts in this topic

Oprating System : windows 8.1 - 7

Character name : Rouz

Error Info :#105 - ( Connection Diffculties ) issue with IRAN's IP - you can see our country's IP connection on " check the account logs"

Description of Problem : Hello Firestorm , i'm here to inform you about problem that has been going on for nearly 3 months , well 3 months ago , we faced a problem with connection , that wouldn't let us log-in to our accounts , unless we used a VPN , other players have already reported this a lot of times , so i will not go into the details much , but in order to help you to better "Understand" this issue , one of the players (in my guild) made a video to clearly explain what's going on with our connection to the server . 

on this vidoe you can see all information clearly , i hope that it will be helpful 

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/85v9ffgddcb4511/Firestorm.wmv

Youtube link :

WoWScrnShot_021816_120917.jpg

WoWScrnShot_021816_120918.jpg

Edited by Icemetal
Organizing titles properly
1 person likes this

after we posted this video you fixed this issue ,untill yesterday .but now we cant login again 

1 person likes this

we are reporting this issue nearly 3 month but we dont have any answer from administrators and GMs , you should answer about this , we realy want to know what's your plan , this is realy huge problem for us , we connected 3 days ago with any problem and it will be fixed just for about 2-3 days , and now as you can see clearly on this video we cant connect again with out vpn , and there is a issue with Iran and our country's ip yet !! 

Hello Firestorm , we are here for your answer that about this issue , i hope that it will be fixed pretty soon !!!!! 

Regards , irangorg

YES , Good job Firestorm , no asnwer yet after we are reposted this issue nearly 3month , thanks for your attention , i dont know what are administrators doing here , i'm sure that you are Irreverence about your players ....

kind regards 

Please FIX IT!!!!!!

Same problem here:

is there anyone can fix it?!

same problem for all of the players that connect from our country , its not just for 2 or 3 person !!! i hope that it will be fixed pretty soon !!! we are make a video about this problem and you said again we have no information enoght !!!! just you can come here and told : you not using the right format and any more !! all of the things and information is in this vidoe that we make , i hope you use that right answer for this huge issue

WATCH THIS VIDEO THAT WE MAKE !! all of the bug and problem information is on this video !!!

Admins, please do not just ignore us!

I think It's not hard to fix this problem.....

dear Admins 

this is sound of a lot of people

Please consider this topic and care about that problems 

say somethings about that.....

may i ask u GMs or admins or whatever just tell us what is the problem and just answer this comments, tell us if ur doing anything or not 

give us a hope or let us know if we cant connect anymore

Edited by XDeaD

At last tell us can you fix it or not?

so i think International sanctions against Iran lifted , this is first time i saw a privet server sanctions against one county , i hop there isn't any racism 

there is same problem , i saw to many reports about this huge issue but there is no answer from GMs and admins , its too bad , we realy want to know that why the gms and admins dont answer about this problem !

so how we can login now ?

just we can use vpn to change our country's IP to connect , this problem is for nearly 2-3 month but , i think it's not too hard to fix it ,it's realy big problem for us ! we cant log-in normaly in our country

i use vpns but they not work wichi one you use ?

we just use HSS to connect , just you need change your internets ip to other countrys for connect to WOD server ! that's sound pretty bad ! 

Admin, please pay attention.

If you are fixing this problem let us know, or if you don't wana fix it just tell us the reason.

so good we don't have any Admin ,Gm ..... whatever  or "No" admin can read the international language,  is there someone can  translate to French?! heh...

IF this is opposite of that please say something about that Problem

This is a rights of a player who wants to know that the problem will be resolved .

1 person likes this

warmane server did this too imagine how sad this can be for us i had 15 chars there and now u too?

1 person likes this

wooooow  alot of comment here . guys  guys   they never fix this issue ..(they dnt care )easy . like i always say they dont give a .............. lool i dont want be rude but they make me .firestorm if you read this just answer this post if you are trying to fix it or you not just say it here  why you never answer whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???  X((

And  Happy new year (nowruz) to persian people  god bless you all :x  have a good year wt your families.

5 hours ago, mghbat said:

wooooow  alot of comment here . guys  guys   they never fix this issue ..(they dnt care )easy . like i always say they dont give a .............. lool i dont want be rude but they make me .firestorm if you read this just answer this post if you are trying to fix it or you not just say it here  why you never answer whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???  X((

And  Happy new year (nowruz) to persian people  god bless you all :x  have a good year wt your families.

ouch my back !! , your comment is very heavy for me , you break me ! , happy new year for all of iranian players too , 

i hope that it will be fixed pretty soon ! and GMs talk about this realy big problem with admins and they look for this issue . 

Edited by Narenji

Greetings, 

Like you said this has been reported numerous times, but GMs cannot fix this. This has to be fixed by the admins, however having the attitude you currently have won't get you very far. I suggest you PM one of the admins with a respectful attitude and ask them what is going on. 

Kind regards,

Head GM Tristam - Taran'Zhu MoP