DrSandwich

[Declined] Transmogging (more of a suggestion for devs)

5 posts in this topic

Hey.

In WoW there was one thing annoying me - in roleplaying. There are cool sets combinations for transmog, but some of them require you to wear a transmog part instead of transmogging it.

What is the thing i am talking about? Transmogging for example cloth to plate (etc.)

Making it so you can xmog one type of set into other type of set would be really nice - there would be way more combinations for cool transmogs, it would improve roleplaying and many other stuff. There are no negative effects of doing so. Just a visual thing.

Regards,

DrSandwich.

Well, they didn't allow transmogging Legendary weapons, I doubt they'll allow this :v

But legendaries are like legendaries - i'm not surprised they did not allow to xmog them.

But like cloth into plate (etc. etc.) wouldn't be that much of a problem i believe. Also it wouldn't mess up anything, it would improve roleplay quality.

Some people got banned because they abused a bug to exactly do the same thing you are sugesting, so I don't think they will add this feature =/

(Anyway It would be cool as far as you can wear the mog item ^o^/)

Edited by Kusto

The game itself isn't developed to be able to transmog cloth -> plate or the other way around. Thus, doing so means that you're crossing a 'Blizz-like' server, as the database/core is being customized to add a custom feature. I sincerely doubt that they will do this. We've only been banning players who used an exploit, or even hack, to do so. Nonetheless, we do have a transmogrifier for legendary items, so there might be a chance they'll allow this too.

I'll certainly suggest it for you.

Regards,

Velanor