13 posts in this topic

Its an old story on every server, but I want an answer cause it is just makes me and every horde player throw up.
Why are Horde player's loosing every RBG since the crossream thing and even before?

10 out of 10 bg is a loose. I feel that crossrealm should be removed cause a lot of players are quiting this server.
Firestorm please ballance this cause your loosing population as we speak! 

PS: Im not interested in Alliance trolling. ty ;) 

Edited by konzolmester

Horde are bad at pvp, they are more for PvE

Just now, Palaknight said:

Horde are bad at pvp, they are more for PvE

Agreed. If you want to do successful PvP matches then you have to play at the Alliance side.

If you want to do PvE --> Horde

Alright guys, I undeleted my worgen Rogue. Thanks for the tip. If anyone has more detail about this please share your opinion. 

Capture.JPG

1 person likes this

premade que with someone you know and you won't lose. :)

Alliance can suck on theyr shitty pvp gear, Pve is the horde shit and thats where the real shits at. PvP is for mouse clickers.

Trash topic trash comments. Good players are skilled in pve and pvp too doesnt matter if alli or horde so useless topic

2 people like this

Alliance aren't better, they are just a bunch of elitist wanna-be tryharder double trinket wan---- Erm. Excuse me. I mean they have Every Man For Himself, so they can use two trinkets. So that explains why you feel that way.
Personally, I win more BGs than lose, and I'm on horde side. Ally usually goes zerg (overusage of weak units to overthrow fewer stronger ones) and wander from base to base, but one by one they are rather weak from my experience. That either makes them lose or win, depending on how geared is your team, and whether you're on main or on an alt.
Just queue with friends and you will have more luck for sure.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Druidaholic said:

Alliance can suck on theyr shitty pvp gear, Pve is the horde shit and thats where the real shits at. PvP is for mouse clickers.

Alright boo boo

Horde is not weak 1 month before they were owning us with gear. Now gear is useless cuz new season they loose

It all depends on elite player if join any team. Today i played with monk and haf 34 1 and 3 times more dmg as second highest dmger. It depends on who join and how he play thats all so dont blame others bcs you suck

Well it seems that Gromarsh realm is full of noobs.  The spanish people are raping us all the time. So its not just the horde being loosers, but the whole realm if full of kids.