Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TitanFurryWf

[Declined] Suggestion:PVE Realm & Turning off crossrealm option

PVE Realms + Turning off crossrealms pvp   11 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get pve realms?

• Yes (explain your reasons)
    • No (explain your reasons)
  2. 2. Crossrealms,removed or option to turn it off?

• I'd like this to be removed (explain your reasons)
    • I'd like an option to turn this off (explain your reasons)
    • I'd like this to stay the way it is (explain your reasons)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

Hello,im not sure if this has been suggested before (it probably has) but i wanted to make my own suggestion about it,first i'd like to talk about the cross-realm thing,as many of you are aware of it the implementation of crossrealms pvp (arenas and bgs) may've sound a good idea at first (cuz you know less waiting time in the queues and more people going) but in the long run it really isn't,since we all speak different languages its very hard to deal with communication between your team therefore leading to losing in the bgs,at least before we could communicate between each other and make our own strategies for winning againts the opposing faction but as of today its just too random and many people just doesnt listen what you're trying to explain because they just dont understand what you're saying,and also dont forget that since people in the tournament realm can also join its a little unfair since in there you get an instant lvl 100 char with their equipment (full) meanwhile in the other realms people are starting with their "basic" leveling gear (you know what im talking about) that's why i think this should be either removed or that we can get some kind of option to turn it off so we can play with people of our own realms,which leads me to my 2nd topic which is the implementation of PVE realms,in the previous server expansion we werent forced to play in a pvp realm and we could have people in the different factions as friends and also we could lvl up or explore peacefully without having to wonder when or where you'll get killed by someone either in the horde or the alliance (either at low level or high level),we had the option to turn on the pvp and turn it off whenever we wanted to,so why the hell did they made ashran a pvp server to begin with? i'd like to have friends in the horde and play with them and not just with people in the alliance or force me to create a horde character just so i can make friends in the horde (and the same thing around if you're in the horde) that's why i'd like to suggest the creation of PVE channels for all realms so that it makes a more enjoyable experience for all of us 

PS:since i know people might or might not agree with this i'll leave a poll anyways so you guys can vote on this (and if you'd like to elaborate more on this feel free to do so)

Edited by TitanFurryWf

there's a reason why i put "explain your reasons" vote and explain it too 

no. end of story