Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wraegoth

[Declined] About Bans and Racism

1 post in this topic

I made this post to express my dissappointment about an Issue that happened to one of my guildmates, some days ago a conversation started at world chat about religions and stuff like this.

She have mentioned things that actually happen at specific countries without to name them and she said that she cares about those actions not the religion of people that do that actions and she banned without showing any hate toward to those people, cause a person that doesn't even  belong in that group thought that specific persons will get insulted, but facts can insult people that knowing them? I don't think that is racism to talk about facts, while all knowing that their laws are unfair toward women and human rights, the only persons that really insults this group of people are people from the same group when they do crimes in the name of their god and they take on advantage the faith of their people. If someone mentions that nazis killed a lot of people this is considered as an insult for a german? Or Germans must get insulted cause nazis was Germans?

I respect and support the fact that you have strict rules toward racism but please be more careful about the differences of racism and facts

2 people like this