Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
miranda

[Declined] transfers from partner servers

9 posts in this topic

Hello, there are several WOD private servers that call themselves "partners" of Firestorm, and claim they have same CORE as yours. They got completely same changelogs identical of urs regarding boss fixes, spells etc They put loot in Kromog the next day you did it here. These are Wodempire and Wowcircle, so i suggest you make the server transfers possible from these servers as they have so much in common with yours. Then players would find is easier to come here from these servers as they got very disrespectfull administration. Please dont consider the fact that i named these servers the advertisment, i just want to make the situation clear cus there are too many rumors about it.

And please can you once and for all explain whether these servers are your "partners" with same core or they are just bulls**tting and just copy Firestorm's changelogs? There is too much useless speculation about it, can your high-ranked GMs explain whats the deal with these servers? Really appreciate your answer.

1 person likes this

up

Maybe some paid devs are working for more servers too..?

But no idea tbh. (&never been curious about it, untill now haha)

Would be awesome if some admin could disprove me :v

EDIT: We have enough hackers on the instant100 realm, we don't need more from those servers.

Edited by Imi.
1 person likes this

No.

Yes

This probably won't happen. You will get more promos like Boris if you like to roll a character here.

that would also be fine. Also, can some admin please answer the questions from the main post? thanks

1 person likes this

up

I think my answer was sufficient enough wasn't it? Am I not a representative of the staff?
Moved to Declined !

Edited by Spartan