Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkboy28

[Declined] SOMBRALUNA. Big BG issue!

4 posts in this topic

Admin you should do something with these SOMBRALUNA players. Alliance has the nobest sombraluna players. I saw a sombraluna with 80k hp at lvl 100 in bg.

They enter in bg and do nothing. They don't capture bases or resources, they don't defend, they are making every single BG a pain in the ass. They don't even have the decency to speak english. They won't understand when you tell them to help you or to do BG objectives like capturing flags/ bases etc.

This is a big issue here. Pls do something. Like matchmaking all sombraluna vs all sombraluna not mixing up.

3 people like this

I suggest start making pre-made groups and queue together for battleground. I never checked how queuing above 5 people work or if it even work. But that's a good idea to start with!

No use asking anything about sombraluna. They are the basis of population, numbers and everything that server. The best thing and ignores. Because arguments or demand motives for talking is something totally out of Pandashan context.

look at this topic : http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/6290-sombralunas-removal-from-cross-server/&page=1

2 people like this

In order to co-exist in this virtual place in a peaceful manner, all members are to respect each/others differences and beliefs.

Keep this in mind before u post something like that again. We are a Worldwide Project what welcomes all people dosnt matter from which country they are and u have to understand that.

Greetings,

Ríu