Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
senik

[Declined] Switching character to another account

12 posts in this topic

Hello Firestorm Community

Please can you add switching character to another account because let say you have on taran zhu alot of character and you want to give someone like a gift or for farming gear alone with your twinks

My friend started playing here and he wants a level 90 so i got alot of 90s and have no idea what should i do with them

Thanks

This could be used as a character selling method which is kinda considerd as a Account trading. I think this will not be a thing :D

How can that be a selling method??? Its just transfering your character to your second account :P

This will never happen, becouse here is shop and you can buy premade character. When you want to transfer through accounts you will transfer golds and mounts and others things which I think this will be unfair for other players.

Lol why should i buy premade character if i have 7 90s which i don't play and how can that be unfair for people that will transfer their own characters to a new account? Where is the logic?

Edited by senik

Just now, senik said:

Lol why should i buy premade character if i have 7 90s which i don't play and how can that be unfair for people that will transfer their own characters to a new account? Where is the logic?

the logic in not applying this is the fact ppl can sell their characters, possible scam aswell and stuff like that

A possible solution: (THERE'S NO SOLUTION TO AVOID SCAMMERS)

• Both account's first website-login IP was the same.
  • The transaction costs ~200VP/100DP. for the taker/giver (player's choice) account.

For me: I can move all my characters to the same account -.-"

For senik: They register a new account for his/her friend on senik's PC if they're friends IRL.

Account selling is easy without this system too, if they get caught they get banned, if someone wasn't caught but gets scammed, they report it anyways lol.

Edited by Imi.

1 hour ago, Kilydan said:

the logic in not applying this is the fact ppl can sell their characters, possible scam aswell and stuff like that

Hmmm im not stupid that i will transfer the characters to some stranger. Wanted to transfer the characters to my second account and not to give to someone. Hope the server can connect 2 accounts in like 1 account like battle.net does and transfer the characters from main account to second so

Edited by senik

Just now, senik said:

Hmmm im not stupid that i will transfer the characters to some stranger.

But some people are .. >.>

Or just to add your new account to your main account and u transfer your characters from main account to your second account so if u want to play your transfered characters you just switch to the second account

Simple.

Edited by senik

Trust me.. This will never be a thing, and it even should not be 

Denied.