RazyDodo

[Accepted]Italian language

5 posts in this topic

In this server , in pandaria or in draneor there a lot of Italian. Please you can make a italian translation for forum and site? A subforum for any language? (A subforum for italian, english, spain...) . In ru wod server there is 100 player but the italians are more. I've open this topic to say "consider italians".

Edited by RazyDodo

Greetings,

They will most likely add Localized discussion threads soon, the forum is still under construction and a lot will change on it.

I cannot guarantee this will happen, but this is what I think will happen since all the other forums had this as well.

Kind regards,

Game Master Kothego.

yes but in game i have old client pandashan and new client firestorm, pandashan still have italian language but if i start firestorm and go same server same expansions i have only english spanish or french and stop QQ and italian? where are gone italian? there is some method to manually bring italian language from pandashan folder and bring on firestorm folder? plz help me, i have no problem whit english but many friend are really not familiar whit english and have difficulties to play.

PS. Razy come ti chiami in gioco e che espansione / server stai?

2 people like this

I'll talk to an administrator about adding the language.

I'll let you know if I know more.

Already happened! :)