Grimmjow

Are Dev's thinking to fix Ferals???

9 posts in this topic

Hello, i just want to ask if Dev's are thinking to fix (SOON) ferals damage and specialy constant "Lay on Hands" since they seems not loose hp unless they are stunned, wich makes pvp agaist them stupid... every class is bugged but we can pvp +/- but agaist ferals its completly idiot.

Thanks in advance.  

1 person likes this

I'm really new here, but from Dev's perspective I think nothing cannot be fixed unless you actually know what is wrong with the class / ability. 

Like I said, I'm new here so I'm not aware how big issue is this and if someone actually has reported what is wrong with Feral druids. Just shared my opinion in this case.

1 person likes this

Nothing wrong. Rejuvenation heals for 5% of their health, with some talent passives and insta heals from combo points they are simply unkillable.It's the same on retail.

1 person likes this

OMG, Feral rules Destru

QTimxlz.jpg

2 people like this

Firechaos sorry m8, but this isnt like retail at all, i play retail and they look like paper, they are easier to kill than rogues, i know what im talking... they have big burst but and a good damage but nothing like here, and heals i wont even talk about it... retail they are easy to kill, here they are impossible to kill unless you have 3 ppl with stuns or purge min.

2 people like this

If anything Druids bleeds need to be fixed. Some of the bleed effects should be bleeding when they are actually bleeding for 0 per seconds which is not realistic for druids. If anything, druids need a buff not a nerf. Also, it also depends on how the person PvPs, feral druids are based on bleeds and if you can play keep away and managing your HP it's really hard to kill a druid if you dont stop that healing. Because they have a heal that they can use while in cat/bear form. If you can keep them silenced/muted they cannot use it. Warlocks and Pallys have plenty of silencing and stuns that can be used to down a druid if used correctly.

415k HP is easy for a druid to down with bleeds, also what bums it that pally heals aren't relyable and they did not have a healing class. Druids are a much better healing class than pallys. By the screenshot above, they let the druid activly heal themself becuase damage and healing all around are almost equal for everyone. It looks like the druid was better geared and better skilled than the two they fought.

Also, druids can't use Lay on Hands, that's a pally skill.

Edited by Isán Kendall
1 person likes this

On 4/26/2016 at 10:26 PM, Grimmjow said:

Firechaos sorry m8, but this isnt like retail at all, i play retail and they look like paper, they are easier to kill than rogues, i know what im talking... they have big burst but and a good damage but nothing like here, and heals i wont even talk about it... retail they are easy to kill, here they are impossible to kill unless you have 3 ppl with stuns or purge min.

Instead complaining that the whole class spec is bugged, why don't you just implify a proof and the formula bug.. 

Try to put a Shaman against a Druid and see the outcome. 

2 people like this

feral Shred is nerfed here , maybe feral heals more than it should , but his damage is lower than it should too 

1 person likes this

Feral damage is way to high atm, i can soloed by a feral as a healer....