7 posts in this topic

So.. I asked a guildie, where do I get Warlord's Deathwheel (I am nubb), and I found out that:

Warlord's Deathwheel costs 240VP or 120DP or 100k gold, but 100k gold costs 120VP or 120DP, so, the donate-pricing is correct, but couldn't you reduce that 240VPprice to 120?

OWemRBU.jpg

Anyway.. I bought the mount for 100k golds but it costed 0 xD

We'll keep voting no matter what, even if you start to use logic for pricing ^_^

I 100% agree with this to Vote 240 VP it is so long way. Other items have same pricing except golds.

1 person likes this

Guys voting is voluntary work. You can't expect things to be handed to you after a day or two of voting. Vote and wait for some cool promotion. I still have my 100 premium coins ;)

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Guys voting is voluntary work. You can't expect things to be handed to you after a day or two of voting. Vote and wait for some cool promotion. I still have my 100 premium coins ;)

Well, I had 300+ points I felt like "it's time to spend it all".

I asked a guildie if I can buy that mount in-game too & where.

He told me that it's 100k at the Arena-mount vendor.

I found out that 100k gold=120vp but the mount costs 240vp, then why shouldn't I report it? :P

On 4/8/2016 at 1:30 PM, Spartan said:

That's ridiculous. We help the server stay #1 on that top list and in return we get sh!tted on with answers like that? Can you not see that what he's actually trying to say, is that buying 100k Gold is cheaper in Vote Points than to buy the actual mount, which would add out to be 200k worth of gold in Vote Points? He's pointing out a flaw in the donation/vote shop system. Please don't tell me that on top of the server being 50-75% foreign and non-fluent in the English language, that the Trial Forum Moderator himself also can not read. Just like you skimmed my whole entire post in the Suggestions forum and continued to compare this pServer to multi-million dollar retail realms, all in 1, short a$$ paragraph? Grrrrrr. Can an actual administrator please come read this? The ADMIN of this^^ ADMIN, please come read this? This is absolutely nuts...

On 4/8/2016 at 3:29 PM, Imi. said:

Well, I had 300+ points I felt like "it's time to spend it all".

I asked a guildie if I can buy that mount in-game too & where.

He told me that it's 100k at the Arena-mount vendor.

I found out that 100k gold=120vp but the mount costs 240vp, then why shouldn't I report it? :P

24 minutes ago, Jacobjay said:

That's ridiculous. We help the server stay #1 on that top list and in return we get sh!tted on with answers like that? Can you not see that what he's actually trying to say, is that buying 100k Gold is cheaper in Vote Points than to buy the actual mount, which would add out to be 200k worth of gold in Vote Points? He's pointing out a flaw in the donation/vote shop system. Please don't tell me that on top of the server being 50-75% foreign and non-fluent in the English language, that the Trial Forum Moderator himself also can not read. Just like you skimmed my whole entire post in the Suggestions forum and continued to compare this pServer to multi-million dollar retail realms, all in 1, short a$$ paragraph? Grrrrrr. Can an actual administrator please come read this? The ADMIN of this^^ ADMIN, please come read this? This is absolutely nuts...

Your entire post is disrespectful. If you don't have anything good to say, keep it to yourself. You have no right to insult anyone here. Let this be a lesson to you and to everyone else who has thought of being disrespectful to others.

On 4/8/2016 at 1:30 PM, Spartan said:

1 hour ago, Icemetal said:

Your entire post is disrespectful. If you don't have anything good to say, keep it to yourself. You have no right to insult anyone here. Let this be a lesson to you and to everyone else who has thought of being disrespectful to others.

My apologies to you Spartan, I reacted out of anger and am very sorry. Icemetal, I'm sorry to you as well. Please do read the message that I just sent you. I took the time there to write out everything and phrase it properly in hopes of a better understanding of my intentions, because indeed they are positive! I don't mean to be so insulting and am not normally like that. Never am I like that in person either, so please do understand that I'm only human and make mistakes as well. Not that it's acceptable, but I hope it isn't permanently held against me is all. Really, I'm not a bad person despite the poor display of character at times! It won't happen again!

Once again, my apologies and humility.
-Rejoice.