Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Piecezz

Feral Druid

8 posts in this topic

Ok , i was reported this but 4like 10 times on bug tracker and still nothing , we can't play feral spec if some of main damaging attacks are downgraded like "ravage" , i am full prideful feral and hardly can hit 30k with ravage , and i need to hit around 90-100k atleast , i know you wanna to "balance" whole game but most of players don't see any fun in playing feral pvp with this problem..

Same with Omens of clarity procs , it's prock but still waste energy..

Reply something except "send this on bug tracker" cuzz i won't do it for 11 time ...

I checked literally every spell's damage and compared it to retail. Nothing was off. Here's a good watered down post containing mostly correct formulas for feral: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8874847576. I say mostly correct because Rip's formula is slightly off but the rest are fine from what I remember.

I used this to compare it to Firestorm feral and nothing was off. 

You can check some off sodapoppin clips on YT with full prideful gear , he hit 90-120k ravage , and how can it be possible that we hit 40k now max ravage , and last season 80-90k ravage.....

feral dmg need a increase... staff investigate this they underpowerd as fk

Mastery is working. Savage Roar, Tiger's Fury and Berserk are all working. All three of your bleeds are spot on in damage, including the initial damage. Swipe is working fine. Autoattack damage is doubled in cat form. Mangle, Shred, and Ravage all seem wonky but they really aren't a major source of damage for feral in PvE, at least not enough to make the spec seem super bugged. At least submit a report for those but I doubt that's the huge problem you're expecting.

I hate saying this but there's barely anything wrong. It definitely seems that way. If there is something wrong, it's just very, very un-obvious.

We will meed in game and i will show you my incarnation burst couple time....

how can i reach glad this season without some of most importand dmg and spell hotfixes

Looks fixed now. From what I can tell, weapon damage based attacks are scaling correctly using your normal form weapon damage. 

No friends, it is far from fixed.

imo the best testimony is simply see how FEW play the spec here - haven't seen ONE apart from myself in raids. (loads of guardians doing fine though...)

I have patiently waited until I get the ilvl553 4 set bonus with a couple of heroic pieces before posting here.

here is my low down.

- single target: on firestorm garrosh server,  feral is more or less where it's always been - can do great in the hands of a very skilled player, or very decent in the hands of a decent one... (albeit marginally less here)

- aoe: on firestorm garrosh server, feral is below poor - I won't even elaborate. you MUST try and see yourselves. 

sure hope you guys have a serious good look into the spec some of us love to play.

cheers

naeth

ps. not theory crafting savvy but I'm willing to contribute the best I can.