• Announcements

Hypnos

[Guide] Pre-Garrison Questline Horde

26 posts in this topic

Hello, the questline for creating garrison in horde site will be in lives tomorrow. So i did a video-guide in case someone doesnt know the way to  complete it. In alliance site it was added the last week.  

In last quest you have to be dismounted or it wont complete.

Regards.

1 person likes this

Questiom. What if i have already build a garrison? Any way to replay this quest?

7 hours ago, Sketter said:

Questiom. What if i have already build a garrison? Any way to replay this quest?

The only way to do this questline is completing tanaan jungle questlines first. If you have done tannan jungle before so you wont can. But i guess that if you try to do this questline and you have a garrison created nowday,maybe you wont get issues with it because it will try to override the old garrison and maybe your garrison get buggued. So i dont recommend you to do the questline if you have a garrison nowdays. You can try it with a new character.

but now the quest is bugged :/

I just tested it on frest lvl 100 Alliance., It works fine but please, work on some animations and little details when possible. I would appriciate that. Also. Velen dosent mount up and goes to garrison like the horde one does. It just simply auto turns in which is kinda shame :( Anyway! Nice work! Cant wait for more :3

3 hours ago, Riuzakyra said:

but now the quest is bugged :/

I love this type of comments....no info,no details....its buggued....

Be more specific please....What quest is buggued?

3 hours ago, Sketter said:

I just tested it on frest lvl 100 Alliance., It works fine but please, work on some animations and little details when possible. I would appriciate that. Also. Velen dosent mount up and goes to garrison like the horde one does. It just simply auto turns in which is kinda shame :( Anyway! Nice work! Cant wait for more :3

A partner fixed the alliance one, next monday a little more details-fix will be added for the questline,thanks you for the feedback.

3 hours ago, Sketter said:

This issue will soon be corrected

By the way.. I can make a full report of Every quest Starting from Blasted Lands up to Shadowmoon valley. Where should i put the report at?  Bugtracker? Or prehaps make new post on Forums

On 18.04.2016 at 1:05 AM, Sketter said:

By the way.. I can make a full report of Every quest Starting from Blasted Lands up to Shadowmoon valley. Where should i put the report at?  Bugtracker? Or prehaps make new post on Forums

Bugtracker please.

And here is the alliance video:

until yesterday did not give the initial quest, tonight when you complete the quest : "for the horde" don't go ahead

Edited by Riuzakyra

12 hours ago, Riuzakyra said:

until yesterday did not give the initial quest, tonight when you complete the quest : "for the horde" don't go ahead

I said it in the first post that the questline would be added the monday with the weekly update...

Did you follow the steps in the video? Can you be more specific? You take the quest "for the horde" and what you do then? Can you upload any screenshot too please?

A hotfix is being appliqued in next restart so alliance can create the garrison with garrison ford npc like before of questline was added,while we fix the questline. Sorry for the inconvenient guys.

On 18/4/2016 at 1:50 AM, Riuzakyra said:

Nvm i found the bug, the next monday it will be fixed. Thanks you for the feedback.

I am trying to do alliance pre-garrison quests, but i am stuck at http://www.wowhead.com/quest=34584 and http://www.wowhead.com/quest=34616/ravenous-ravens .

There are trees that light up when you mouseover them, but there are no flags near them (like on the video), also there are no Lunarfall Ravens in whole location, only Pearlfur Grazers lying around.

Could not attach screenshots, so here's a link to them http://imgur.com/a/KQrkb

14 hours ago, darthquader said:

I am trying to do alliance pre-garrison quests, but i am stuck at http://www.wowhead.com/quest=34584 and http://www.wowhead.com/quest=34616/ravenous-ravens .

There are trees that light up when you mouseover them, but there are no flags near them (like on the video), also there are no Lunarfall Ravens in whole location, only Pearlfur Grazers lying around.

Could not attach screenshots, so here's a link to them http://imgur.com/a/KQrkb

Its being investigated...

is missing or dead?

this issue will soon be fixed
sorry for the inconvenient

Alliance questline is fixed now and the garrison ford npc is spawned and working again. Everything works good now in both factions.

Regards.

I am level 100, and i just finished the Tanaan jungle quest line. Everything was fine, until i got out of Tanaan jungle and got to Frostfire Ridge, using the ship, as it's supposed to be. But when i got to the shore, i should be able to finish the quest "Home of the Frostwolves", by talking to Drek'Thar, but i didn't get that quest in the first place! The video starts from that point, but i can't do anything with Drek'Thar! Please help. Where do i get this quest?

Just now, AnaKenway said:

I am level 100, and i just finished the Tanaan jungle quest line. Everything was fine, until i got out of Tanaan jungle and got to Frostfire Ridge, using the ship, as it's supposed to be. But when i got to the shore, i should be able to finish the quest "Home of the Frostwolves", by talking to Drek'Thar, but i didn't get that quest in the first place! The video starts from that point, but i can't do anything with Drek'Thar! Please help. Where do i get this quest?

Hello, best way to search for Quests/Quest Items/etc. with WoW - Wowhead.com.

Your quest: "Home of the Frostwolves".

58 minutes ago, Tigd said:

Hello, best way to search for Quests/Quest Items/etc. with WoW - Wowhead.com.

Your quest: The Home of the Frostwolves.

Thanks for the quick reply! I've already looked the quest up on Wowhead, not much help there. I saw a couple of videos, those were guides for finishing the Tanaan quest line, and i did all the same. But when we reached shore, i didn't have that quest at all. I can't recall if i even got the quest from Khadgar before we boarded the ship.

Create a ticket in game so a gm gives you the quest. It got broken i guess.

Once I reached the shore I can't turn in my quest to drek thar they just stay right in place